Trying to max a Skelemancer (Part 1)

Hello,

since i had great fun with my Skelemancer in the HHC league but sadly ripped around lvl 80, i decided to keep this char going in standard.
So far iam kinda happy with the progress of the build and wanted to share it so other players can see it.
Also iam happy to hear opinions/suggestions for the build/gear other things from other ppl so i can hopefully advance it even more. So if u got anything to add, pls do so :)

So lets see my take on a skelemnacer build:

kinda standard flask setup (yes i know iam missing a burning flask):

Build tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuDXwN4hFQFScXLxhWGYoajxslHNwdFB2qHb4fGCL0KPoqmCycL28y0TOHPC1Bh0QERUdGcUcGSI5I50uuTLNNuVH7UilV1lXgV8lYWlqRXGtcil-wYENk52ZUZp5odGqsa9tsCGwLbRluPW-ecLtyD30Yf8aApILHgwmDX4PMhEiExYVgiECMsY8aj0aP-pAzkyeUb5uKm6GbtaEvpqynCKcrqH2qxLQMtz64k75PvoC-ir-XwGbBxcM6w23JPcpKytPMvM0W0B_Q0NOP0_vZC9kT2VvaYtvn34rhiOkC6rrr7uwY7IPsiu_r8YryHvba98H31_no-oD60vsJ_kk=?accountName=peyfuz&characterName=your_local_supporter

Building for 11 jewel slots, 2x Dead Reckoning, 1x From Dust (to push clearspeed), 8x castspeed, max es., minion dmg+ other stat jewels
Stacking to Dust jewels would give higher dmg i guess, but the +es + potential resists or stats from the rare jewels feels kinda strong to me aswell ( would lose at least 1,5k es if i remove the es jewels)and gives me the possibility to replace some items.

Stats:
367% minion dmg modifier (the helmet enchant is not counted in)
2.24 casts per second for skeletons ( but the tooltip doesnt seem to change ever really?!?)
9720 energy shield
162 fire resi
134 cold resi
146 light resi

Whats left to do?
craft +2 minion + inc minion life helmet with high es
craft minion life boots with high es
get a pressence of chayual with minion dmg implcit

have fun guys
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2017, 2:02:10 PM
with all the investment you have I find it super weird that you don't have a 21/20 skeleton gem. In fact, your gem is level 19. Up their base damage by a lot if you'd get it up there. Level 4 empower as well
"
with all the investment you have I find it super weird that you don't have a 21/20 skeleton gem. In fact, your gem is level 19. Up their base damage by a lot if you'd get it up there. Level 4 empower as well

Bought a lvl 4 empower today :)
and yeah, got some skeletons gems in my weapons switch, guess i need a reason to keep doing maps as i would otherwise spend most time just afking and searching poetrade/poeaffixes similar^^
iam working on it, thanks for ur reply :)
replaced

with

replaced lvl 3 empower
with
lvl 4 empower

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info