I know this is essentially begging

but i am really intruiged by golemmancers and i would love to play one myself but the primordial and anima jewels costs so much that i could never achieve that amount of ex(total of 5 ex give or take)in one league cycle.

the most i've gotten is 300 chaos(it was at that point that i bankrupted myself with regrets and yes i regrets that decision) >.<

pretty obvious where i am getting but if you are a filthy rich player(like you literally have mirrors or 200+ ex) could either buy me these two jewels or give me 5 ex so i can purchase it myself.

i already have a level 43 golemmancer in the works(just search for a character with dual golem weapons)

message me in-game TvFilthyFrank

no need to cuss me out or anything, im just hoping there's a filthy rich player with a kind heart who could make help me turn my witch into a GG character(golems are literally immortal with the right gem setup so i could do any content)

and i will pay you back once i've done a few shaper runs.
i know its hard to put trust in a stranger but i always keep my promises!
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 7:08:00 PM
I kinda get the feeling you are just going to copy a build to the last minute detail and come back complaining how shit the game is...

Spoiler
"
chibiusa91 wrote:
this is gonna be a caps lock thread with horrible grammar because im fucking triggered.

NO MATTER HOW HARD I FUCKING TRY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR AGES TO GET A GOOD BUILD GOING AND IT DOESN'T WORK, I KEEP FOLLOWING GUIDES AND I FOLLOW THEM EXACTLY AS IT SAYS. I TAKE THE EXACT SAME NODES, I HAVE THE EXACT SAME UNIQUES, I HAVE OVER 150% IN TOTAL RESIST AND YET I FUCKING DIE, I FUCKING DIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO THE SMALLEST FUCKING THING.

I CAN NEVER ACHIEVE EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT EVERY FUCKING GUIDE IS PROMISING YOU.

HERP A DERP EZ CLEAR ALL CONTENT MY FUCKING ASS.

I AM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED,I HAVE TRIED FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS AND NOTHING WORKS I CAN EASILY DO TIER 1-TIER 9 MAPS ANYTHING ABOVE JUST FUCKING NUKES ME INTO OBLIVION.

IF IM TANKY I DO 0 DAMAGE IF I DO DAMAGE I DIE INSTANTLY. THERE IS NO FUCKING MIDDLEGROUND
ARMOR DOES FUCKING NOTHING, EVASION DOES FUCKING NOTHING, RESIST DOES FUCKING NOTHING I STILL GET NUKED BY THOSE FUCKING FIREBALLS THATS FLIES AND STICKS ON TO YOU LIKE GLUE WHEN CERTAIN ENEMIES DIES, LIFE DOES NOTHING EVEN WITH 4.6K HP I STILL GET ONE SHOTTED RANDOMLY.

I CANNOT DO BOSSES BECAUSE THEIR HEALTH IS TOO FUCKING HIGH. THIS GAME IS SHIT. I AM TRYING SO FUCKING HARD.

FUCKING HELL.

TL;DR

VETERAN PLAYER IS TRIGGERED AS FUCK
"
chibiusa91 wrote:

Or not. Because "primordial and anima jewels" won't change this...
"
chibiusa91 wrote:
I CAN EASILY DO TIER 1-TIER 9 MAPS ANYTHING ABOVE JUST FUCKING NUKES ME INTO OBLIVION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
chibiusa91 wrote:
but i am really intruiged by golemmancers and i would love to play one myself but the primordial and anima jewels costs so much that i could never achieve that amount of ex(total of 5 ex give or take)in one league cycle.

the most i've gotten is 300 chaos(it was at that point that i bankrupted myself with regrets and yes i regrets that decision) >.<

pretty obvious where i am getting but if you are a filthy rich player(like you literally have mirrors or 200+ ex) could either buy me these two jewels or give me 5 ex so i can purchase it myself.

i already have a level 43 golemmancer in the works(just search for a character with dual golem weapons)

message me in-game TvFilthyFrank

no need to cuss me out or anything, im just hoping there's a filthy rich player with a kind heart who could make help me turn my witch into a GG character(golems are literally immortal with the right gem setup so i could do any content)

i know its hard to put trust in a stranger but i always keep my promises!

I've made more than 5 ex in a day... seriously man learn to play. Also saying that you're gonna pay someone back after a "few Shaper runs" sounds ridiculous, cos Shaper doesn't mostly drop jack. Watch some vids on youtube on how to make wealth and connect the dots, it ain't that hard. You need to put time and effort into this game, exalts don't fall from the skies.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Sep 21, 2017, 2:59:37 PM
"
Paldamus wrote:

I've made more than 5 ex in a day... seriously man learn to play. Also saying that you're gonna pay someone back after a "few Shaper runs" sounds ridiculous, cos Shaper doesn't mostly drop jack. Watch some vids on youtube on how to make wealth and connect the dots, it ain't that hard. You need to put time and effort into this game, exalts don't fall from the skies.

Apparently they fall from clinckable shits once every 200 map.
"
krenderke wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:

Apparently they fall from clinckable shits once every 200 map.

Didn't quite get what you mean by "clinkable shits" xD
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Containers you have to click, like chests, stones, coffins etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info