Where to begin (complaining)

"Why isn't the game playing itself for me!!??"

- OP
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
Last edited by Myonaise on Sep 20, 2017, 8:02:54 AM
First of all, swearing and cursing doesn't help, on the contrary.

Second, I think you have a few good points, in particular
-hideouts, agreed
-1HKO, some are clearly telegraphed and ok, some are not or the fight is a graphical mess, something should be done for the latters.
-movespeed, kinda agree, base movespeed could be upped a tiny bit...
-lab helm enchant, yeah good luck hitting the one you want, but how to improve this?

The rest is either not a big issue, just annoying at best (inventory management, master levelling) or a straight no (chaos dmg, autoloot, your map idea,etc.)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Lol, the OP update is precious. Have fun continuing to give terrible feedback that lends itself to being ignored.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Yet another pointless thread as an attempt to further casualize the already casualized game from some random high school kid. Did not finish. Go play diablo 3
Don't kill yourself.
"

- Loot, wtf guys!, This season I expected currency to be a lot better with the inclusions of those little shards. I still am only at like 10/20 exalted shards I think, and I've played the entire season. Loot is SO FUCKING BAD in this game. Like I said in another post, I've played for 4 or 5 years now and holy fuck guys, why is currency drops so bad in this game? Like I still haven't ever even seen a mirror drop. 5 years and I haven't seen this item once? wtf is the point of even having shit like that in the game if 99.9% of people never even a snowballs chance in hell of finding it.

Explains in a nutshell why this game will ALWAYS have a "clear speed meta". If you play at "normal" speeds you don't get anything in this game.
k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info