Automatic Level-Up Gem Option [QoL]

Title says it all. After a quick search, I could not find this specific suggestion so here it is. I want to suggest an option to automatically upgrade gems as soon as it comes available, similar to how you can stop a gem from leveling and remove the indicator. This option could be applied with a modified click such as control + right click, or shift + left click. It could be indicated in the inventory panel similar to halted gems, maybe instead of a [+] it could be [^], [=], [>], [X], etc.

Many times I will want to level gems from level 1 to the level I am at. It can be annoying at times to have to click level-up after every pack. Also when I make a new character, most gems I already know will be leveled to the highest I can go. By implementing this option, I believe players will still enjoy leveling gems without it being too intrusive to gameplay.
Last edited by Eww on Sep 19, 2017, 12:11:07 PM
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 6:20:25 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Sometimes you do not want to overlevel gem (CWDT setup, or high requirements).
But until is only an option I am fine with this idea
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Could be like with trade configuration: set a max. level if desired. +1

But even more I miss to see if the gem level popup comes from a skill I actively use, or a gem in the 2nd weapon slot. Would really like to have a mark for the key an active skill is bound to, for the skill /key a support gem is bound to and/or (as said) for backhand socketed gems.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info