Exalted - Small tight group guild

active small group of players that play everyday when we are not at work. we play other games as well together, talk; discuss about life etc.

info about the guild :
we are on usually every day however most of us work so can only play 1-2 hours a day.
except weekends can play longer.
very friendly, and love to chat in guild chat/ discord.
some members are extremely rich beyond belief.
and some are poor as having few chaos to their name.
it really doesn't matter to us
we are not an elitist group.

we are mostly irl friends or close internet friends for over many years. we look for chill players who don't care much about wealth but mainly just friendship and playing together. we share almost everything ,

if you are interested post below some info about yourself and why you want to join.
Last edited by omgTeal on Oct 6, 2017, 8:26:05 PM
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2017, 6:30:03 PM
I want to join!

IGN AnotherSummonerDB
I would like to join.

IGN: KnotWand
I'm interested. IGN: iCubie
Count me in!

IGN: BootyBlastr
EDIT: Double post.
Last edited by LordHymengrinder on Sep 21, 2017, 12:25:36 AM
I'm interested!

IGN: BalClone
thanks for the reply everyone. i invited you guys enjoy !
I like to join too! :)
glad to meet everyone that joined recently.
forming a small group of players to have a full party to play together everyday.

we currently have 8 active players. (aurabot, miner, wander, cyclone, LA, bladefurry) are our current set up.

Knotcow and TorqTea has been invited.

i'm helping everyone reach 40/40 challenges and other goals. while i push toward lvl 100.

once again to everyone reading this... we are a small group of close friends who play almost everyday. we aren't looking for people who just stay quiet in the guild and do their own thing hoarding currency. we have a very active discord.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info