Anchestral Warcief armor

Hi, i have a question

Now i use a 6L Carcass as Anchestral Warcief becouse of the area dmg and effet plus, but now im thinking about a change to Soul Mantle.

now i have 3 totem 123k dps/totem, but if i change armor i can use 4 totems but whats the best choice?

3 totems + dmg or 4 totems without area dmg and effect + ?
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2017, 11:27:53 AM
It depends (which is btw the answer to most of "what is the best.." questions). Soul mantle would lead to higher overall damage and totem tankyness but comes with the consequences to deal with, mainly the curses being constantly applied to you.

The decision is yours.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Sep 19, 2017, 10:32:09 AM
Assuming you wanted to deal with the curses, you'd be exchanging your rings for Kikazaru too. Gotta weigh up all the stats/resists you lose vs the gains in dps from the extra totem and curse buffs.
Last edited by casper0010 on Sep 19, 2017, 10:37:02 AM
Just to further complicate things, I always use Belly of the Beast, or a rare with a T1 life roll for Ancestral Warchief. One of the best things about the build is the ability to build a very defensive character and still achieve well over 150K tooltip. The totems themselves are so powerful with very little investment that at a certain point you are just adding more damage that isn't actually going to make much of any difference, because you are already one shotting almost everything. At that point, IMO, the focus should be on defenses for yourself.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Sep 19, 2017, 11:28:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info