SO fed up with one shot kills.

"
KingDrunk wrote:
Enough is enough. I played this game beginning from open beta and I just can't stand it anymore. The nonsense one shot bullshit in this game finally ruined it. If Izaro can one shot my dude with 6000 hp and all defensive flasks up I just don't know anymore. Why is there not more shaper laser beam stuff. It hurts but won't kill in 1 shot. Not a single arpg I ever played has this crap, and I played them all (diablo, dungeon siege, sacred, titan quest, grim dawn,...).

If it wasn't for oneshots, how do you suppose could GGG kill people who use instant logout macros?
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
KingDrunk wrote:
Enough is enough. I played this game beginning from open beta and I just can't stand it anymore. The nonsense one shot bullshit in this game finally ruined it. If Izaro can one shot my dude with 6000 hp and all defensive flasks up I just don't know anymore. Why is there not more shaper laser beam stuff. It hurts but won't kill in 1 shot. Not a single arpg I ever played has this crap, and I played them all (diablo, dungeon siege, sacred, titan quest, grim dawn,...).

If it wasn't for oneshots, how do you suppose could GGG kill people who use instant logout macros?

They could just make it illegal to use instant logout macros but god forbid those ''HC pros'' play without a logout macro.
Last edited by andreicde on Sep 19, 2017, 1:33:29 PM
There is not enough one shots
Look at how many people are still playing this game
"

Izaro is bad in terms of mitigation. What i learned you either can withstand all that he offers or you dodge everything
1. He snapshots with a huge windup. You probably poped flasks to late for them to even work on that mechanic. 6k life on izaro mechanics is nothing (my char 6.5k life, 22k armour, oak 4ec fortify, basalt flask and 15k eva and 35% block got one shotted by goddess barrage on charge phase ^^)
2. Do not enter when he is sword or/and charges (lesson learned:P). Its like rolling double reflect -12 max res, vulnerabilty map. You don't run those, don't run deadly Izaro.
3. Damage him as fast as possible, dodge eveything he does - the only win scenario for most of the mediocre builds out there or just ask on 820 someone will do it for you for free. If he is mace without charges he is a breeze.

Well this game is same as diablo 3, just different crap is crap. Here you have damage you can't mitigate that one shots you, there you have ghosts&co in high grifts that do excatly the same thing - kill your char no matter what.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info