SO fed up with one shot kills.

Enough is enough. I played this game beginning from open beta and I just can't stand it anymore. The nonsense one shot bullshit in this game finally ruined it. If Izaro can one shot my dude with 6000 hp and all defensive flasks up I just don't know anymore. Why is there not more shaper laser beam stuff. It hurts but won't kill in 1 shot. Not a single arpg I ever played has this crap, and I played them all (diablo, dungeon siege, sacred, titan quest, grim dawn,...).
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 6:13:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Because then everybody will go raider with tons of attack speed, movement speed and damage and simply wont care about anything. Also Vaal Pact, I am pretty sure you use it, without one shots it will be even better than the broken mess it is now.
playing 6K life pool guy with game being balanced around 10K life pool ... well, stop being glass cannon or don't get hit.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
I just had bad trip too.

Couple of harbingers (or one but really strong?) spawned right into the entrance of crematorium arena. I have no issue doing them but this..

Died 5 times in a row with really had no chances/time to do somth after entering. Map is lost.
Rip rare corrupted.
More like balanced around alt-4 and not any life pool...
"
KingDrunk wrote:
Enough is enough. I played this game beginning from open beta and I just can't stand it anymore. The nonsense one shot bullshit in this game finally ruined it. If Izaro can one shot my dude with 6000 hp and all defensive flasks up I just don't know anymore. Why is there not more shaper laser beam stuff. It hurts but won't kill in 1 shot. Not a single arpg I ever played has this crap, and I played them all (diablo, dungeon siege, sacred, titan quest, grim dawn,...).

When people talk about "YOUR BS IZARO ONESHOTTED ME!! QQ",

why don't they mention

"i don't know S**T about Labyrinth mechanics, didn't bother to prepare for the run, expected to face-roll it AND IGNORANTLY LET ALL THREE MECHANICS (usually charges, gargoyles and curse fonts) TO PERSIST"
?

It is always everyone else' fault but not the OP.
Bad game, stupid DEVs, unfair mechanics, awful drop, cursed constellation position at the sky. Anything but you.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Big spike damage is a problem in this game. There have been a lot of threads lately about how GGG needs to nerf vaal pact. I haven't read most of those but the ones' I've read also seem to be this same theme. The idea is that VP is thought to be the reason that big spike damage is required and therefore, is what needs to be nerfed as one part of the solution.

I would guess that this problem is on the GGG radar. Threads like this are good because it will help keep it on the radar and move it up on the "to-do-list".
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Correct me if I am wrong, but all of Izaro's "one shot" attacks have a pretty significant wind-up, or other telegraphing, giving you more than enough time to get out of the way...
U MAD?
Plenty of RPG have 1 shot mechanics. Have you ever played a RBG that was based on raiding and you HAD to pay attention to the mechanics and avoid incoming damage in order to continue the boss fight. 1 shot mechanics are absolutely necessary otherwise it is just face roll game and it would be even more easy.

As far as Izaro, he has very easy noticeable move mechanics that are simple to dodge. If you get 1 shot then you are trying to build a character that is a face roll and you are not paying attention to the boss. Not to mention his timing between moves is slow. He charges and you could attack for a good bit before his next move. You can run circles around him until he attacks then attack then run circles. Very easy to avoid his damage.

We need more 1 shot mechanics not less.
removed
Last edited by Zee on Sep 19, 2017, 12:48:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info