Xbox one CONSTANTLY BEING DC OR HORRIBLE LAG...

Ok these disconnects and lagging are becoming completely ridiculous. I just purchased my harbinger support pack last night and I cannot complete merciless labs without being disconnected from server today. I have tried approx 10 times! Its been bad but bearable, but now this is really unacceptable. GGG, you chose to take on console so take responsibility and apply the proper resources to correct the problem. This is becoming unplayable for us and I hope you grasp how bad it is.
Is there any chance the constant lag and disconnect issue is going to be fixed or should I give up on this game and developer all together. Getting DC from server 10-20 times every hour is a little bit frustrating. Either kicked back to log-in or all the way to the Xbox dashboard. What time does it happen? Well that just depends on the time that I play so happens between the hours of 12:00am and 11:59pm nonstop every 2 - 10 minutes. Every map has the issue so far from the 1st level of Act 1 - 9th level of Act 3. During battles, entering new maps and even just walking the maps will lag, lock up and disconnect from sever or boot you from the game. Only error given is "Lost connection to the server". Can not get video by the time I try and record game play I am already kicked out of the game. I have played several games and this has by far taken a high rank on worst experience.
After the 3.0.1.b the game became simply unplayable. Random disconnections and not mention that when I get out of a map, re-entering results in freeze and lag. Sometimes if there are mobs I start to attack -freeze 10/15 sec - die. naturally loosing exp. Or if i have too many items i'm forced to leave other loots just because if i stash and after reload the map i'm not able to play anymore. This is unacceptable.
here a pair of vids to get an idea:

https://youtu.be/RqWb4c7pGW8
https://youtu.be/P1NR4fwaETg

I make them yesterday.
Note that i'm constantly trying to move.

Other than this, when i log in - for example - in Highgate or Oriath, the game starts freezed.
Before latest patch this never happens, the game simply ran smoothly.
I know you devs work hard on PoE, but i'm dropping it just because i'm not able to play anymore.
Please GGG fix it.
Last edited by The_Azzextor on Sep 22, 2017, 7:13:33 AM
Little update, today it's running fine, for me at least. It might be the hour i'm on playing (currently 2:30 pm here), or GGG did release a fix together with the new supporter packs?
"
RaveKillah wrote:
Little update, today it's running fine, for me at least. It might be the hour i'm on playing (currently 2:30 pm here), or GGG did release a fix together with the new supporter packs?

Nevermind, as soon as i posted this, sterted de-sync again lol, i had no lag or de-syncs for 2 hours though.
"
RaveKillah wrote:
"
RaveKillah wrote:

Nevermind, as soon as i posted this, sterted de-sync again lol, i had no lag or de-syncs for 2 hours though.

Same here. Yesterday all ran fine for an hour or so, then started again freezing and lagging like always.
Every single :27 and :57 of the hour a spike or dc happens like clockwork.
This is something planned and being made to happen. I don't think it's a bug. It's just working as intended...
Lame.
Last edited by Psilogen on Sep 24, 2017, 4:30:59 AM
Loading screen is very long and i am disconnected often time. when i come at town and open the inventory, item upload is very long too. So much lag since the last update.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi everyone,

Earlier this week we deployed a server change that should have drastically improved the disconnection issue when changing or loading areas. It appears to have helped a lot of users who were experiencing this issue, we are still monitoring this to see where other improvements can be made.

We are hard at work on a patch that catches the Xbox version up to the current PC patch. This update includes a variety of crash fixes, skill issue fixes, achievement bug fixes and much more. Xbox specific changes include a variety of recent bug report fixes, using currency from premium tabs, trade market notifications when you receive an offer, corpse targeting changes that allow you to select specific minions and more.

Thank you all for your reports and support.

Thanks Jeff,

I can say so far it's been a much stable connection to some degree. Past few days I can get into any town/area no issue without any mid loading disconnects. However, load times are up. In group play this is most noticeable as I'm usually last to load in. We're talking 5-10 secs later.

Also the lag is now more frequent. If I'm running maps, every map takes 20-30 seconds to fully load equipment, show flask gfx and generally feel like it's trying to catch itself up. It will lag spike at least once, up to 3-4 times a map (within 5-7mins).

I have recently moved the game from external storage to internal to see if that was ever a factor. I am running the game over wifi, a 80mbs connection. No issues with any other game moba or otherwise.

So Jeff,

Any update on that 30min play window?
That's what I call it. That's my window to do something in game before it crashes or lags until i die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info