Xbox one CONSTANTLY BEING DC OR HORRIBLE LAG...

so i think in the past 2 hours of playing i have been disconnected atleast 14 times, and if im not being disconnected im getting hit with lag spikes every 15minutes to half an hour and its killed me twice while doing the lords labyrinth then on the last fight right before the treasure room i was disconnect....is there any chance this will be fixed any time soon? if not im just going to find a new game to play seeing as i cant even progress in this one because it wont stay connect to the server for more then an hour
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2017, 12:02:52 AM
I'm having so many disconnect issues it's insane. I've been stuck in act 8 for hours now the game won't load into pretty much any waypoints. If this is how it's going to be, im gonna go back to pc or find a new game altogether.
weird how everyone is crashing, in the patch 3.0.0 i crashed like 3 time in 150-200 hour of gameplay but since 3.0.1 i crash like maybe 1 time per hour but only after a loading screen so not a big issue. I still never have crashed during a map or lab and im at 8 day 17 hours of gameplay
im not just randomly crashing in the middle of the maps but i am getting major lag spikes but if i do try to do the lords labyrinth every time i try to go to the next area im praying i dont get disconnected...i enjoy the game an all but if this continues i wont play anymore
yeah...im done this is bull **** this is now the 4th time ive made it to the end of the lords labyrinth and got disconnected...this ruined the game for me and its done nothing but make me angry...done with this game...on to the next
"
fatesealer91 wrote:
yeah...im done this is bull **** this is now the 4th time ive made it to the end of the lords labyrinth and got disconnected...this ruined the game for me and its done nothing but make me angry...done with this game...on to the next

It's unfortunate, but I feel a lot of players are going to follow suit. They never should have taken the game out of beta if its going to be like this.

Just dropped out of the lab myself in cruel... ZZZ
Last edited by DecayingBlonde on Sep 16, 2017, 5:35:55 PM
Hi everyone,

I hope to have a status update tomorrow regarding this issue.

In the meantime some users have reported that using the Xbox Home Button during an area transition has allowed them to load into areas they were having trouble with. Please try this if you are experiencing frequent disconnections.
I have been trying to use this supposed "workaround" for about an hour. I have closed the game, cleared cache on my xbox, done full hard resets, and everything. Nonetheless, I have now disconnected while trying to zone out of Lioneye's Watch 12 times and counting.

It seems very unlikely this wouldn't be noticed during testing. I can't speak for everyone, but I feel like it's much more important to actually be able to load the game than it is to be able to save my color choice on a stash tab.
This patch has unstabalised the game, for me at least.

Issues I'm having.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/The%20Subtle%20Arts/video/36577162

After logging in and confirming character the game Crashes back to main menu after a long wait initially loading in to town.
Upon caharcter select again the game loads for 2-3 seconds and im straight into town.

Interacting with any item whether modifying it or using any upgrade materials the game crashes back to Xbox Dashboard.

Frequent disconnects. 3-4 an hour. This can be spontaneous or the effect after ridiculous amounts of lag.

Lag spikes, 5-6 an hour.

Achievements that haven't unlocked.

Locomancer
Alchemists Stone
Augmentation

Hope this gets looked at soon because i surely can't be the only one experiencing this malarkey!

Last edited by TheSubtleArts on Sep 17, 2017, 1:16:56 PM
I rarely dc and am hardwired in. Maybe your network is struggling to handle it. But no need to complain to such an extent. Lab takes about 10 minutes to complete, and its also a free to play game that they update non stop for free. With microsoft, pushing out patches takes time unlike on pc where they can do an immediate patching. GGG is very hard at work and are great at resolving issues. Be patient and try other fixes on your end since these DC's could be a localized network issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info