Exhausting crashes

I've attempted doing ascendancy dungeons and haven't enjoyed them. It's a race against when the game is going to kick me out to the log in screen... Server crashes have caused me so much disappointment. Please for the love of all that is holy, fix the server crashes!
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2018, 7:27:00 AM
Since the update the crashes have indeed become more frequent. I've also been trying to do Ascendancy to the point of giving up till they fix it. Server is just not stable enough for me to finish in between crashes. Please fix asap.
Hi guys,

The team is working hard to fix this issue, a fix will be deployed as soon as it's ready.
I truly hope it's soon. I enjoy the game too much. Thank you, Jeff for the info.
I really hope it's soon as I love this game, easily one of my favourite games of the year. I'm just so tired of getting halfway through an area only for game to freeze and put me on title screen, I'm starting to play less which I don't like.
I've got a friend who doesn't experience this which is weird, any explanation for this?
Somebody brought up server location but I'm not sure if that's the real reason
These nom stop crashes in every zone are unacceptable. The game should of never been released in this state. I've already lost 3 friends due to the crashes.

I've been kicked 10 times in a row now.. talk about ready to rage
Last edited by OCHOMILLA on Sep 15, 2017, 7:36:13 PM
I should say crashes became to be not so frequent comparing to 3.0.0b but they still exist.
I was praying all the gods when i tried to complete labirynth for my scion.
8 crashes in 10 minutes, rubberbanding all over the place, input delays with movement, selections and skills...

Love the game both on PC and Xbox now but the game performance on Xbox is pretty bad. How do hotfixes work on Xbox?

Side note: Is the weapon-swap planned for the next patch? 6 unavailable gem slots for leveling seems odd being left out.
The quay load screen boss is too op. I can't get past this load screen in act 8 for the life of me.

The hardest boss in this game is the load screens
Last edited by OCHOMILLA on Sep 16, 2017, 12:00:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info