The real reason why they aren't making an auction house

"
Miská wrote:

You mean like you people are all deaf? GGG has already said they DON'T want an automated trade system. You have 2 options, accept that or move on. This game will never have a system that will automate trade, and thank god for that.

Have you finished barking useless words? GGG puppies such as yourself keep taking GGG words as if it's set in stone without a single good argument so far. So far this thread has 0 anti-ah arguments with substance and it usually resorts with the ah haters throwing insults or bs arguments such as ''GGG said'' therefore ''you must accept it'' is not a good argument, neither ''look at D3'' while showing a system that had real $ involved in it.
I just want to say that I have over 1000 hours played in this game and I quit it two years ago because of having no efficient trading system.I CAN'T enjoy my time ingame because I can't actually play it when I have to spend 3 hours+ ON POE.TRADE ... this simply made me quit.

I love this game very much. But I am EXTREMELY dissapointed nothing has been done yet after so much time.

I came back here hoping to see a change... very dissapointing.
"Good luck on your naps Exile"
Last edited by IonSugeRau1 on Sep 16, 2017, 3:23:45 AM
the reason they are not making an AH is because they don't want one...never have.
They could have easily implemented one years back if they were even remotely interested in it (before the game got really popular and twats tried to exploit things)

"
IonSugeRau1 wrote:
I just want to say that I have over 1000 hours played in this game and I quit it two years ago because of having no efficient trading system.

you are doing it wrong.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Sep 16, 2017, 5:24:04 AM
D3 AH was ahead of its time. Wish it were here.

ppl act like thats why D3 was bad. Naw D3 was bad because shit itemization like unique being worse than blues on release and few of them. Dumbed down skills. Just a very simplistic game in generl made for 5 yr olds and filthy casuals.

I probably played that game in top 1% and loved AH. Whole reason I came here was day they cancelled it. At least this has trade albeit 20 years behind times lol.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 16, 2017, 8:06:41 AM
There is only one reason why there is no AH in PoE. Automated Scripts. Basically botting scripts that buy low sell high as they did in the Real Money Auction House of D3. I know quite some people that made some bucks out of it with basic programming skills.
Last edited by zzang on Sep 16, 2017, 8:24:59 AM
"
zzang wrote:
There is only one reason why there is no AH in PoE. Automated Scripts. Basically botting scripts that buy low sell high as they did in the Real Money Auction House of D3. I know quite some people that made some bucks out of it with basic programming skills.

As if that does not happen now with poe trade. Besides, there would not be a huge incentive here to use the same scripts because unlike D3 there would be no real money involved in the action house.
"
andreicde wrote:

As if that does not happen now with poe trade. Besides, there would not be a huge incentive here to use the same scripts because unlike D3 there would be no real money involved in the action house.

Everything you said is wrong. It doesnt happend in poe beause on the other end there is a person that still needs to accept the deal. And about the real money stuff im not going into that. You are very uninformed son.
It's a game, it takes an hour just to get an item trough trade, 36 whispers yesterday for lvl20 gem, 36 wispers, consider it, took me an hour just to buy a gem, extremely bad mechanic.

When you are forced to sell in order to be listed you cannot use botting script on AH to price manipulate during 3 month season, because, you are unable to aquire a bank of currency required to manipulate the game in such way, you can now for instance put 1 chaos 1 exalt and never sell anything creating a price drop, if you attempt something like this in AH, you lose your 1 ex for that 1 chaos and it's over for you.

Whatever argument you throw down, this is the result, gamebase triples with AH, more opportunity for GGG. I suspect, their developers don't actually have the skill to create a trading platform like AH, the games we are mentioning here have millions of dollars worth of investment and alot of programmers, and such ingame trading platforms are really complicated to make.
"
zzang wrote:

please explain to me when is there profit when you lose 50000 exalts of your own to drop the price of single exalt in this manner ? You do realize once you put something in trade right now, you don't have to sell it, but in AH, once it's sold, it's over.
Secondly for items, tell me again, in 3 month season where do you get 50000 exalts to buy all the items in order to jack up their prices. Where is all this currency coming from ? Right now, ingame flippers are doing price manipulation because they are able to post 1 exalts for 20 chaos and never have to sell anything.
"
Rinzlow wrote:
"
zzang wrote:

please explain to me when is there profit when you lose 50000 exalts of your own to drop the price of single exalt in this manner ? You do realize once you put something in trade right now, you don't have to sell it, but in AH, once it's sold, it's over.
Secondly for items, tell me again, in 3 month season where do you get 50000 exalts to buy all the items in order to jack up their prices. Where is all this currency coming from ? Right now, ingame flippers are doing price manipulation because they are able to post 1 exalts for 20 chaos and never have to sell anything.

Doubt he will be able to explain, as I mentioned before, the anti-ah folks usually are the ones that do the price fixing. Look at zzang huge explanation above to my post ''get informed'', so as I mentioned arguments with no substance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info