<ON>[Harb] my SC ex for HC ex [1.4:1] (Rever 1:2.45) [Harb] my SC c for HC c [2.6:1] (rever 1:3.5)

I'm (Soldierspy dead t10 map boss) (Filthytoes dead zoned out during act rush) (Aardthief dead forgot about resists after a5 one shotted) (Lightscold dead lag spike on trap in lab, forgot about ping)

LordBaelish on Hardcore Harbinger, I trade currency's.
I'm SoldierspySC on Softcore Harbinger

I'm new to inter league currency trading, I'm a merchant by nature, IRL and in games.

I will provide an escrow service between HSC and HHC Started 12-09-17
I would like to add that I play several hours a night, my timezone is (GMT+8)

Also my HSC 2.6c - your HHC 1c and reverse your 3.5c HSC to my 1c HHC

How this works.

Both parties will whisper me what they are trading and what they are expecting. If both match I will invite the parties to a group and conduct the trade. I charge a tiny fee that you can think of as cheap insurance.

If I make a mistake I will cover the cost.

I will ask for 2 chaos each person paid after the trades are completed.
For large trades of multiple ex I will ask for 3 or 4 chaos.
This fee keeps me motivated to drop my map and come running to keep your trades safe.

A big thank-you to all my references so far.

I will no longer take on face value the rates (you) tell me I will decide for myself and I will tell you the rate that ex and chaos is worth between leagues. You will need to give me some time at the time of contact to research. Thanks in advance.

Stock and Rates

10 Ex SCH @ 84c
12 Chaos SCH
value in HCH
852 chaos
/ 2.6 = 327 hhc chaos rounded down

You can get 852 sch chaos worth for 327 hch chaos

0 Ex HCH @ 50c
3115 Chaos HCH
value in SCH
3115 chaos
x 3.5 = 10,902 sch chaos rounded down

At the time of writing this I sold 33 ex for 1320 chaos 40 chaos each and as I almost finished I had bought back 13 ex at 38 chaos each, making 26 chaos profit. Please don't think that this escrow service is the easiest profit I could make and please don't disrespect me or flame my thread. I'm here to make a little profit but I am honest.

Thanks for your time.
Last edited by Lightsorc on Oct 12, 2017, 10:13:41 AM
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2017, 7:06:12 PM
everything cool. traded 30:10 chaos hsc->hhc
cheers
Logging on.
Just traded 400 Softcore Harbinger Chaos for 100 Hardcore Harbinger Chaos. Safe and Easy
"
Thesseract wrote:
Just traded 400 Softcore Harbinger Chaos for 100 Hardcore Harbinger Chaos. Safe and Easy

Thankyou Sir

Updating stock levels.
Traded couple exalts and a lot of chaos a wee bit ago.
Everything was good. OP needs a faster calculator though :)
"
manicq33 wrote:
Traded couple exalts and a lot of chaos a wee bit ago.
Everything was good. OP needs a faster calculator though :)

This gentleman failed to mention he tipped me 100 maps in hc also. I did miscalculate and took quite a long time to get correct math, customer said he became nervous and I was sorry for that.

Very generous and honest guy true to his word, essentially a vouch for him.
Traded my 600c HSC for 150HHC - eveything event smooth !

+1
"
ka3ka91 wrote:
Traded my 600c HSC for 150HHC - eveything event smooth !

+1

Yes we traded his (82c each)6ex and 20c at the time of writing from sch.
not that I can't afford in ex the only 7ex for 574 offer or 82c per ex, so if I wanted chaos now I'd have to take 81 chaos offer, totals 506c (486c +20c)

For my (47c)3ex in hch looks to be 47c per so 141c at the time of writing.

that's 141 x 4 for the rate, therefore 564c for 141c that should have been traded however I received 506c current value. My client did say at the beginning that he thought chaos was 91c per ex in sch, and I accepted the rate.

We still traded smoothly but in future I will be checking more carefully before trades are done and also posting exactly what was traded here if it differs to my feedback as I prefer honesty. I will look to smooth out the little tricks people can try, to swing things in their favour and this post will act as a good starting reference as to what can occur.

I will no longer take on face value, the value of currency between leagues that you tell me I will decide for myself.

Thanks
Last edited by Lightsorc on Sep 20, 2017, 8:18:14 PM
Logging on
updating stock.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info