Shock Templar with Undead Army

Just thought I would share my idea for my next alt. At the moment I am playing an Elemental Conversion Scion Archer based on Neversinks Tornado Shot Guide. I found a really helpful guide for Templar on the Forums and have been thinking about what attacks and auras to use with it.

Here is my thinking so far :

Single Target Attack : Dominating Blow + Multistrike + Fortify Support + Maim + Culling Strike + Power charge on Critical

AOE Attack : Ball Lightning + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Attack Speed + Chain Support + Ice Bite + Knockback

Aura : Blasphemy Support + Warlords Mark, Herald of Thunder

Defensive Strategy : Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Increased Duration

Minions : Raise Zombie, Summom Skeleton + Life Leech + Melee Splash

For my shield : Tempest Shield + Innervate + Chain Support + Onslaught

Hopefully, I should be running Power, Endurance and Frenzy charges plus Onlsaught and Fortify pretty much constantly. The plan is for my army to be meat shields, Immortal call will deal with anything too hairy and I should be pumping out decent crits and taking reduced damage with all the charges running.

If I can afford it I will be getting `The Baron` unique to increase the number of undead I can summon and somewhere on the slots I will be chucking in one of my Vaal Summon Skeletons for bum rushing bosses :)

As for flasks the plan is :

Bubbling Life with Anti Bleed

Life with Anti Freeze

Diamond flask

Quicksilver or Stibnite

Mana with minion heal

I will probably be chopping and changing a few things as I test things so I will be updating as I go along.

Have fun all and see ya in game :)

IyamGonahurchu - Trainee Templar

Last bumped on Sep 11, 2017, 6:46:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info