[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
souljaboi25 wrote:
youre actually wasting your time if youre not a deadeye

Is it that good? I went raider because after playing around in PoB I got much better numbers with raider than deadeye, using realistic mf gear.
Any gear you recommend I swap out of when killing bosses? Like red map bosses? I am full MF gear right now.
"
Tosì wrote:
Any gear you recommend I swap out of when killing bosses? Like red map bosses? I am full MF gear right now.

Chin Sol in 2nd weapon slot. You will need decent abyss jewels though. I can do all guardians deathless with full mf gear with Chin sol switch.
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
There is a mana leech note above the bottom right bow nodes that is used for mana leech. I guess you dont have Lioneye's Fall...in that case you just use the Duelist Leech nodes in the bottom middle...there is a half mana half life leech node that you take.
Last edited by Pernox on Mar 8, 2018, 9:43:42 AM
Hi OP,

I'm doing a similar build - Ice shot/Barrage Deadeye.
I'm new to bow builds so I don't really know what I'm doing but I'm clearing red maps pretty fast & easy.

I have a low budget so I can't afford windripper, lioneye fall, or Rigwalds quill right now.

If you get a minute can you check out my character and let me know of any improvements I could make?
Also, how does Fork interact with Chain and Chain with Pierce? Trying to work out the best options.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by billski82 on Mar 8, 2018, 11:45:11 AM
Hey! is it viable to use lioneye's Glare qith the deadeye on bestiary? I really dont know if I could put fast and deadly and powerful precisión on the ascendancy, does projectile pierce targets work with this build? thanks!
if you feel like you need a bit of extra damage and your going deadeye you can pop on a gloomfang for some fucking massive damage synergies with your ascendancy really nicely
Is this a good setup for me to red maps and then swap when I get to bosses?

During trash:

Boss:

My chinsol+rare quiver is my swap on bosses, think that's better than using my rigwalds with bosses right? Im also not sure about my 6L setup with barrage in chin sol
What "Curse immunity" are you referring to in your "Pros" list ? I don't have curse immunity, only elemental aliment immunity, how does one achieve Curse immunity without the curse effect reduce on rings?
OP, I do not generate Frenzy Charges and I am not immune to curses using the MF passive tree option.
Why do you have Frenzy nodes taken if we can not generate frenzy charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info