[Harb] My HHC exa for your HSC exa (1 : 2.5) █ My HHC chaos for your HSC chaos (1:4)

My HHC chaos for ur HSC chaos with 1 : 4 ratio (e.g my 12 HHC chaos => ur 3 HSC chaos)
My HHC exa for ur HSC exa with 1 : 2.5 ratio (e.g my 10 HHC exa => ur 25 HSC exa)

I can also trade in any increment you're comfortable with

I won't be going first. I have vouches in one of my other threads here : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1912711
Vouches from that old thread are here:
Vouches from previous selling service

"
cool service bro :D

passed him a couple of small stuff that ive been too lazy to price/sell myself. dude was professional and noted down everything, sent me screenshots of everything i passed him for easy record keeping.

"
_Trill wrote:
I needed ex in standard to test but, busy in league/beta has a decent amount of my gear (approx 90-130ex+) and is trustworthy.

"
Smuschväg123 wrote:
Amazing service. Really helpful for people who can't play that much. Recommend to everyone!

"
Absolutely a great player to rely on, comes through with the sale as soon as he can, is pleasant to speak to, and provides screenshots along with voice comm. to make things run smoothly. Also, the fee is minimal, yet it is quality service indeed. 100% recommend, 100% kudos for assisting me when I could not sell myself, and I 100% vouch on this player's behalf that their service is completely legitimate.

"
Ahfack wrote:
Very impressive work zynamo!

Gonna pass you something today

"
Victheslik wrote:
(☞゚∀゚)☞

"
supermc1337 wrote:
trustworthy guy know him for years he always help me sell my stuff since im too lazy <3

"
sejwaldevansh wrote:
I used to be the guy who spammed trade chat with prices 20% below market prices and still hardly got any buyers because i didn't have any premium tabs and forums shop never came online.

Then i came across this post.
Gave him some decent items to sell at fair prices.
Mostly all of those were sold within 4 hours , that also at the upper limit and currency conversion ratios are also at par with the market.

Will stick to his services.

CHEERS

"
NBlackLotusN wrote:
I hate trading, so I decided to give it a try here. I traded him some items and just now got some currency from couple items he sold for me :).

"
Signatures01 wrote:
Trustworthy guy, one of the nicest people I've met, definitely safe.

"
This nig*a keeps it real, he got the best deals and the freshish ideas. +OVER 9000 REP

"
Shazamarang wrote:
Enzo's a real homie, good service. Sold a dagger for me while I had exams going, came back a couple days later and picked up the currency it sold for. 10/10 service :^)

"
Krogbarg wrote:
Very trusted and nice.
Trades with Logs for every trade.
I will definitiv come again :)

"
Already sold like 4ex worth of gear! Very nice and easy. Well organized and professional. Gives pdf file with all screenshots so you know about the exchange. Good for lazy people hehe :P

"
Super awesome and nice and trustworthy

"
Tequilaboy wrote:
Very fast and trustworthy.
Gonna use him for selling all the time now since i dont got that much time myself (=

"
ljlevend wrote:
I just completed my first first transaction. He was very easy to work. He sold the items quickly and for a fair price. I already gave him a few more items to sell.

I love playing this game, but I hate trading so this is an awesome service! I'm very glad I found him.

"
Limer41n wrote:
Nothing sold yet, but getting started was really smooth, also cool guy :P

"
markopolo112 wrote:
WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW GREAT THIS SELLER IS! XD. I was trying to sell a saint's treasure divination card, which usually goes for around 18-25 chaos on POEtrade. Unfortunately, I had trouble contacting him for most of yesterday, since he was not online, and when I finally did realize he was online, it was almost 11 o clock, which is my usual bedtime, so I whispered Jesus about me wanting to sell the card, and gave him the saint's treasure card, and went to sleep.

I woke up at 6 o clock today, and leveled an alt for an hour, and then went back to facensmace, the character that gave Jesus the saint's treasure card, and guess what? He sent a whisper to me saying that he got the 16 chaos ready for me, so I went to his hideout, and he gave me the 16 chaos.

Keep in mind that I started trading with him, and then sleeping at 11 o clock, and went back to him at around 7, that means that he had only 8 hours to find the perfect/fair price to sell it to anyone, advertise it, and find someone who wants it, and he still did it anyways, XD. This guy really is Jesus.

There is NO WAY he could have ever found the price, advertised it, and sold it to anyone that quickly, efficiently, and effectively without him literally being god, XD. He is also super friendly, reliable,
trustworthy, and it was easy to get started with him when he was online as an added bonus.

Amazing service all around. 9001/10, would definitely recommend his service, and would use him again when I have a difficult time selling anything else to others, so I am going to use his service quite often, he more than earned his 2 chaos, XD.

also my youtube channel here : https://www.youtube.com/c/EndsTonightEnzomyte

Current Vouches for this cross league service:

Vouches for current thread

"
Traded 145 HHC for 246 HSC, Fast & Safe, Would go again

"
ArtyMiss wrote:
All good. Traded my 80C for 136C. I went first and it was a quick trade.

"
opecc wrote:
traded 173c to him in 50c increments, I went first each time, was fast and has a good exchange rate, good dude +

"
ElissaOriki wrote:
Very good service traded over 400C from HHC to HSC would recommend

"
GSW wrote:
Just exchanged 110c HHC for 242c HSC. Fast and easy!

"
zzcorey wrote:
Did 320 hc chaos for 704 sc chaos, did 50c at a time. No issues, very fast.

"
JonConna wrote:
Traded 50 HHC for HSC chaos, fast and no hassle.

"
Jaynoid wrote:
traded 600c hhc to hsc. quick, easy, friendly and no hassle. +++

"
IamIndex wrote:
Traded 300HHC for 660HSC. fast and reliable

"
mimecry wrote:
traded 100c from HHC to HSC. trustworthy and quick. would trade again.

"
marozzi wrote:
Traded my 17ex on HHC to HSC. Smooth and fast.

"
almind wrote:
fast and safe, just traded my 120c hhc

"
uThnkDisGame wrote:
Thank you for the quick seamless trades.
traded 500c HHC to HSC in 200c batches + 50c batch.

"
Dradar wrote:
Trade went smoothly

Will trade again!

Aside: I have a stash tab of c in HSC.. hmmm meta byach build time.

Message me ingame using any of these:

@EndsTonightEnzomyte
@Jesus
@EnzoTheBozo
@Harbitrage

Spoiler
[OUT OF STOCK]My HSC chaos for ur HHC chaos with 3 : 1 ratio (e.g my 30 HSC chaos => ur 10 HHC chaos)
My HSC exa for ur HHC exa with 2 : 1 ratio (e.g my 20 HSC exa => ur 10 HHC exa)

Last edited by Zynamo on Oct 11, 2017, 5:30:41 AM
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2017, 6:28:30 AM
Traded 145 HHC for 246 HSC, Fast & Safe, Would go again
I do cross-league trading, You are first unless your join date is earlier then mine
All good. Traded my 80C for 136C. I went first and it was a quick trade.
traded 173c to him in 50c increments, I went first each time, was fast and has a good exchange rate, good dude +

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info