Looking for some build advice/guidance .

This is my first custom character I've build from scratch. I've decided to go Blast Rain Inquisitor. I feel Inquisitor offers a lot of boosts to elemental damage though resistance ignoring, consistent consecrated ground, and a high uptime on Elemental Overload thanks to a higher crit chance with elemental attacks.

You can get the gist of my skill build already on my character profile (Mikael). I'm unsure of the effectiveness of Ranged Attack Totem late game though. Skills can be easily replaced and leveled as needed.

My real trepidation comes from my passive tree pathing. The following is my minimum passive setup (Ascendancy not included):
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAUAAAj0C2EOSA-rEFgRlhUgFr8YXRmKHRQfAiL0JIsmlSycMjQy0TWSNsU64TwtPO9DyEVHTeNPBFRHVUtWSFugXfJh4mjyakNsC20ZcaF8Dn11f8aDX4PMh2WMNo9Gj0-TJ5cGnsSmV6a-pwinVa3xr2yvja-3tQi3PrvjvOrAZsM6xKLGrtN-2CTYvevu73ryRfaj_gr-j_66

I know I know! Life nodes, I need more of them. Am I going too far around the tree just to hit a few bow nodes? Especially since I'm cutting myself off from burn damage. Am I going to have enough points to spend on needed life nodes without sacrificing too much damage? Or vice versa?

I'm not married to Ranged Attack Totem. I'm thinking about replacing Stone Golem with Flame Golem, and building around that. Life support, GMP, you know the whole 9 yards. Then pop in a decoy totem to pull aggro in place of the Stone Golem.

Any advice would be welcome, pathing, skill set up and gearing. I feel like this could be a decent build. But I'd rather find out now if I have to start over from scratch, than a week from now when I've dumped a bunch of currencies on a deadend build.
Last edited by Axetwin on Sep 5, 2017, 1:01:40 PM
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2017, 1:01:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info