How rare is the ECHOING shrine?

so.. how rare is it?
with hundreds of players mapping all day I was expecting to this being offered on 820 often but all I see are players trying to buy it.
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2017, 9:51:21 AM
Rather rare.

Not everyone who plays also goes to 820, so there's that. And then there are probably many people who just click shrines and only later realize it was an Echoing Shrine they could have given to others.
Then there are the SSFers, who can't share their findings.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Genuine noob question don't decapitate me. What is the point of buying a shrine from other player if they have a short duration only?
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:
What is the point of buying a shrine from other player if they have a short duration only?

Some players want to complete as many challenges as possible.

One of them requires an echoing shrine.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:
Genuine noob question don't decapitate me. What is the point of buying a shrine from other player if they have a short duration only?

It's for the league challenges, one of the challenges this league is to touch an Echoing Shrine.
shouldn't be too rare xD get one at least a few times a week casual play so.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Played 3-4 hours every day. Found my first echoing shrine like 3 days ago. So it's almost like 6 linking an item for me.
P.S. I haven't 6 linked an item yet :)
I had two show up in the exact same area for me today. Pity by time I found the second one I was at the door to the next zone. Chaining Ice Shot sure is something with Echo Shrine <3
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
"
satanttin wrote:
shouldn't be too rare xD get one at least a few times a week casual play so.

...I'm just gonna call bullshit on that? :p Either your definition of "casual" is "Mapping five hours a day", or you're stupendously unreasonably lucky.
Had 4 perandus troves this league.
Had 0 echoing shrines this league.

Go figure how rare it is...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info