Breach & Clasped Hands issue

when i find a breach i turn my loot filter to uber strict before i start it. it makes it much easier to open the clasped hands. just change it back when its over.
"
Snorf wrote:
"
Haybusa wrote:
There is a way to hide loot from showing up. I have done it accidentally a few times.

I want to say it's left trigger + clicking one of the joysticks.

Yeah, I know that. That's different things...
I'm talking about after when you fully clear a huge breach and tons of loots on the floor u can't loot anything because the items is a mile away from where the screen showing to you.
And when I use the highlight on / off doesn't restack the loot on the right position.
On the PC version when use double "Z" the loot is restacking on the screen so u can take your loot.
Only one way to collect your loots if u going up to your hide and going back to the map.
Basically, I have to waste 1 or 2 portal after a breach if I want to take all of my loots.

Another option that I use is changing your loot filter. Set it to Uber strict. This will still show clasped hands while hiding most loot. Just change it back when done.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Seeing the clasped hands isn't the issue... Getting the game to realize that you want to to interact with them, this applies to any object that can be interacted with, instead of firing off attacks is the problem.

This is the one of the reasons I've stopped playing my DP Occultist (the other being desync) since you quickly grow tired of blazing away your hp trying to open a chest, go through a portal, talk to an NPC etc. since the game wants to throw your targetting on a monster that is 74657 screens away.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
have you tried using the stricter neversink filters? This may help you filter out junk a ton
"
Picins wrote:
have you tried using the stricter neversink filters? This may help you filter out junk a ton

We are talking about the fact that the game having a hard time understanding that you want to open the purple boxes fast!! So that you can go back to fighting while you are eye searching for next, wich you want to run to and again open it fast and smooth.
Never been about not being able to see them.
Do you have a skill assigned to the A button? Try having nothing assigned to A and see how it works for you, I don't have issues this way.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Corrison wrote:
Do you have a skill assigned to the A button? Try having nothing assigned to A and see how it works for you, I don't have issues this way.

That would be a useful suggestion if I was playing some braindead build like the majority of people. I need all my buttons mapped for my builds, hell half of them could do with more buttons so I don't have to swap around golems, auras, curses etc as much.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Unreal !

Ggg has programmed the game to auto target stuff.
The reason for this is the fact that we have no computer mouse.
Targeting monsters got higher priority then boxes.

This means that long as a monster is in auto target range you need to use the right stick to force game to target the box.
If you got no skill on A then you gonna spam do nothing on the monsters, because the box aint targeted.

What you can do is to blow the monsters up so that the area is empty, then its the easiest show to open em.
But when you are leveling up for the first time then its not gonna happen.
That moment, when you´re trying to pick up a fusing and keep spamming your "A"-Skill at a couple skeletons behind a wall or in the next room - priceless! Good thing is though, the downtime of my golem has been minimized as it keeps getting resummoned quite regularly.

I´d like an option to pick up / open boxes / interact with environment etc. while holding LT. I never used the attack in position command even on PC and I highly doubt I ever will. Or I am just plain bad in this game because I´m not using that. At least GGG could give us the option to change the key binding to that behavior.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info