Breach & Clasped Hands issue

Sorry guys English is not my native language I hope u understand what I want to say.

I'm really enjoying the Xbox version of this brilliant game, but... I have two serious issue about Breaches

I find my 4th breach today and now I have to tell you guys it's not good.
After when I open a breach fight starts vs time. My clear speed is very good but when I kill the mobs tons of loot on the floor and when I see a Clasped Hand I have no chance to open it, because to many loots on the floor and takes too long time to "scrolling" the loots and press button "A" on Clasped Hands.
So every time when I find a breach I have to make a decision to kill mobs or open Clasped Hands.
It's not good we would like to enjoy all of the benefits what we can get from every single breach!

My idea to solve this problem if the Clasped Hands are smashable like a barrels or auto open when u cross it.

The other issue is too many loots on the floor and sometimes I can't collect my loot because I can't target my loot.
I really miss the double "Z" function key from PC what is restacking the loot on the right position.

Last edited by Snorf on Sep 2, 2017, 10:47:55 AM
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2017, 10:06:04 AM
There is a way to hide loot from showing up. I have done it accidentally a few times.

I want to say it's left trigger + clicking one of the joysticks.
"
Haybusa wrote:
There is a way to hide loot from showing up. I have done it accidentally a few times.

I want to say it's left trigger + clicking one of the joysticks.

Yeah, I know that. That's different things...
I'm talking about after when you fully clear a huge breach and tons of loots on the floor u can't loot anything because the items is a mile away from where the screen showing to you.
And when I use the highlight on / off doesn't restack the loot on the right position.
On the PC version when use double "Z" the loot is restacking on the screen so u can take your loot.
Only one way to collect your loots if u going up to your hide and going back to the map.
Basically, I have to waste 1 or 2 portal after a breach if I want to take all of my loots.
Last edited by Snorf on Sep 2, 2017, 3:36:44 PM
You can reset loots by pressing RT + Dpad down twice.
"
Bigwarrior25 wrote:
You can reset loots by pressing RT + Dpad down twice.

Thanks mate! I will try on the next breach :)
This a problem I brought up as well breaches on console are an annoyance when they should be fun, easy solution would be an option for a strict filter. Until then other have stated a solution GL.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
i LOVE breach, but indeed i cant press the clasped hand aswell. the A button doesnt even show up if the mobs are to close... :(
Hi everyone,

I've passed this info along to see what can be done.
Ive been breaching fine. Some tips.

1] Right trigger + Dpad down turns all loot off. When there breach is over, simply hit these buttons again to bring the loot back up.
2] hitting up [or down] on the right joystick right as you come close to a clasped hand allows you to find where you are highlighted and open.

I personally don't do the first option, although now that i think about it i probably will to help the frame rate. That being said i hope the second tip helps. I discovered it when everyone was having problems with people blocking the waypoints. Hope it helps.
Last edited by JoeRaeGuu on Oct 5, 2017, 1:52:04 AM
This is idd a problem, its the same thing with all loot boxes/whatever.
Sometimes when you are about to open a chest then a monster enter the screen and you auto target the monster instead of the box.
The true problem here is that in a breach you never ever get a chanse to rest from monsters wich means that you got two options, eather kill monsters and ignore the time limited breach boxes, or ignore the monsters few seconds and fight the game auto targeting with the stick.

My idea is to give us a new X-button "do nothing" but instead its a focus and open nearest loot box.
Or simply give us a hold down button + A and the A will always open boxes rather than fighting monsters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info