3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Awesome, thanks for the reply!
i tried asking global 820 but people kept being pretty rude and not very helpful, i was trying to ask how to farm the legacy versions of the saffell's frame shield. is it done by just farming it or do you use currencies or what ?
"
Spliffor wrote:

Wow 600k dps with RF i'm not even close to that.. Your profile is on private. :( I would love to look through ur skill tree and stuff to see how you get that much more. You also have 227% Life from tree and 3800 Life regen while I have 213% / 2939

That's with conc effect, max scorching ray charges, and potions. Against trash.

"
Spliffor wrote:
Do you need to have less duration on helm to run arcane surge / swift affliction or is it possible without it because if that dps increase is real that's insane.. I'm also wondering does Arcane Surge trigger when it requires you to spend a certain amount of mana? I thought RF was strictly life based?

You don't need LD to run SA+AS, but you do need AS for LD to work.

AS doesn't get triggered. It's there purely to add a duration tag to RF, so that SA and LD work.

I tried that helmet of his. If i throw Conc effect on my essence helmet, i only lose 13k extra damage (2% more). So it's hardly better damage wise. You also can't remove Conc, and add inc AoE, so you end up losing a ton of AoE when mapping. Very bad tradeoff, imo. I'd stick with essence + burning.

"
i tried asking global 820 but people kept being pretty rude and not very helpful, i was trying to ask how to farm the legacy versions of the saffell's frame shield. is it done by just farming it or do you use currencies or what ?

You can't farm it in challenge leagues. You can only get it from other players in Standard. I guess you could also buy Reliquary keys from other players in Standard and try running those.
"
2sCool wrote:
Do you have PoB link for your build?

I have a PoB link with the passive tree in it. It's in the Passive Tree section.

You can just import my character, if you are looking for tree + gear. My profile is public.
Thanks for the great build! i kind of tinkered with you dual wield version and made a lazy version without orb of storm.so all i have to do is just cyclone. procing EO with cyclone curse on hit and CWDT + blade vortex. i lose mobility without shield charge but decided to go with flask and phase run for lots of MS. On my POB i was able to hit 1 million dps for RF. what do you think? any suggestion to improvement? (working towards watcher's eye) again thanks for the great build!
"
ssangpi wrote:
Thanks for the great build! i kind of tinkered with you dual wield version and made a lazy version without orb of storm.so all i have to do is just cyclone. procing EO with cyclone curse on hit and CWDT + blade vortex. i lose mobility without shield charge but decided to go with flask and phase run for lots of MS. On my POB i was able to hit 1 million dps for RF. what do you think? any suggestion to improvement? (working towards watcher's eye) again thanks for the great build!

Interesting setup. I definitely gotta try Phase Run and Blade Vortex sometime. I don't have anything to add, tbh. I got a couple questions for you actually.

Does blind work on bosses?

I see that you are running triple aura, and no Blood Magic on Cyclone. Are you ever running out of mana on bosses? That's the only concern i have about that setup.

Fixed helmet and enchant...

I think my slamming ex hated my guts - first try I get fire spell dmg back and had to waste another 2ex, 2nd time i yolo ex hybrid armour and reflect.. :P

edit: rhah yes you can blind everything in the game, including end game.
Last edited by falagar112 on Apr 25, 2018, 5:28:45 AM
"
ssangpi wrote:

Have you tried this against end game bosses? I feel like mobility wouldn't be good enough for a lot of it
"
rhah wrote:
"
ssangpi wrote:

Interesting setup. I definitely gotta try Phase Run and Blade Vortex sometime. I don't have anything to add, tbh. I got a couple questions for you actually.

Does blind work on bosses?

I see that you are running triple aura, and no Blood Magic on Cyclone. Are you ever running out of mana on bosses? That's the only concern i have about that setup.

I am not sure if blind works on bosses. That is a very good point and I should look into it.
Also I never had issue running out of mana on bosses. I was worried with that in the beginning but I was able to kill guardians, t15 elder, and shaper with ease and I don't have the watcher's eye yet either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info