3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Feels good to be able to beat Uber Elder lol. Killed him twice now and tinkered with my gear a bit before my 2nd kill. Just missing a helm enchant tho.

Giving some (long) feedback in-case anyone cares. I'm a returning player, quit after Breach league and decided to go for this build to complete the game.

This build is outstanding, thank you!!
I'm pretty done with this league already, just lacking grind challenges. 50ex+ on bank (and 30-40ex waiting on sales), 157/157 done easily with this build. Very strong!!!!

I run almost same setup as above (7 link in helm), very good build/guide. Also running tri-aura with enlighten, just like post above.
I prefer using Doon and adding some strength (I'm at 610 atm), it has really good damage.

I'm doing uber elder deathless now, zero log-outs or anything. Very clear runs (not the fastest, but VERY clean), this is the most stable build I've tried.

Stats: 230k RF dps (POB), 10.05k hp atm at level 96, elemental weakness capped.

I highly recommend using Brine King Pantheon (stun/cold) and Ryslatha (extra life flask charges, lol) for Uber elder!! Not sure if they are the best choices, but for me, they are perfect (I wonder what you other people use).

Flasks I use for uber elder: 1x witchfire / 2x forbidden taste / 1x sulphur / 1x blood of the karui. Pretty much makes you immortal. Tanking 3 shaper yellow balls is fine with this flask setup.

My personal preferences: Doon + extra strength on gear; tri-aura; bubonic (I use brutality for maps and immortal call for hard bosses). Sadly no room for improved crit gem on orb of lightning, sometimes I can't get a proc of EO (very inconsistent). Trying to get jewels with improved lightning crit.

Here's my gear for reference:

Only possible upgrades IMO would be tri-damage jewels, double damage abyss jewels and a belt with % hp, trying to reach 11k hp maybe and a watcher's eye. Aside from that, I think there's almost no room for improvement.

Conclusion: This is one of the strongest "meta" builds for progression, totally demolishes the atlas.

Downsides: mediocre clearspeed; phoenix Guardian (Slow/risky); somewhat expensive (20-35 ex, excluding a good watcher's jewel); Enough dps, but it's still very low dps compared to "dps freak" builds.

ONLY map mod that's impossible is no regen. 60% is very fine if you use a Blood of the Karui Flask.

TL;DR: One of the best builds in the current state of the game. Thank you.
Last edited by FaustoFanti on Apr 7, 2018, 1:34:16 AM
Hello guys, i changed into RF today. Just leveling my new gems :D

I got some usefull stuff like Kaom ring + armor, Conc/Burning damge helmet etc. But what should i upgrade? Just got jewels single-dps + life mods.

In new in RF skill, dont really know what should be best. Mine budget is about 7 ex but i dont want spend everythink to buy double-dps + life jewels :/
Just wanted to say that dual wield isnt that extreme slow. Using Leap slam in my setup atm and its pretty fast.

My gem setup if anyone is intrested:

Hey OP, what do you think bout this tree?

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAP0ADBEAAHvG2FhjPfyMz_ZIxFhfPxQg7w5QR8EEVbWezacwAec26BpVYSGE76LqEuHawXTtBS167y5T02_SIVcN2WEZLiftxPbzm2hllmyRzrvtrY3Pfnasxq4MXxynU6U8LYPMtz6DX_4K2L01kv6PTeOmVzrh8kULYa9saPLwH6IABLNBh_nogsco-riTmK0c3I8aaHTaYhhW6-6a4EWdU1KnCNgkVkiPRh0UEmkXHHF5-tIWb-NqJKo26Waecg9Z8xo4kFUnL58-LdIUTfxLvJ8YkWSjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nlG9mVAYO1HwJ9sABBsZdpN3Vyx7SOPON9IMAAAAAAA==

My tree now

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAP0ADBEAAHvG2FhjPfzEWIzP9khfP8EEeWipbnfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nZKNhIYTvouoS4drBdO0FLXrvLlPTb8AaeA218m87NZLYvf4Ktz7yRTrhplf-j03jg8w8LcauFCDvDlBHQYf56ILHKPqYrbiTHNzr7prgRZ1TUqcI2CSPRh0UEmkXHHF5BLOiAPAf4XOCm5o77Dg62AxfHKdTpcT2J-0ZLtlhVw2WbJHOu-2tjc9-dqzzm2hlBg7UfAn2AZEt0icvkFUaOPrSFm_jaiSqNulodNpiGFaDX48aVkh99YV7ZlTAZkVHMtFo8sABBsZdpN3Vyx7SOPON9IMAAAAAAA==

lost some ele. dmg and res, but res is fine, and get 40%+ more life with getting Jugg node in future.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Last edited by Hikakundesu on Apr 7, 2018, 11:18:14 AM
"
Hikakundesu wrote:

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAP0ADBEAAHvG2FhjPfyMz_ZIxFhfPxQg7w5QR8EEVbWezacwAec26BpVYSGE76LqEuHawXTtBS167y5T02_SIVcN2WEZLiftxPbzm2hllmyRzrvtrY3Pfnasxq4MXxynU6U8LYPMtz6DX_4K2L01kv6PTeOmVzrh8kULYa9saPLwH6IABLNBh_nogsco-riTmK0c3I8aaHTaYhhW6-6a4EWdU1KnCNgkVkiPRh0UEmkXHHF5-tIWb-NqJKo26Waecg9Z8xo4kFUnL58-LdIUTfxLvJ8YkWSjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nlG9mVAYO1HwJ9sABBsZdpN3Vyx7SOPON9IMAAAAAAA==

My tree now

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAP0ADBEAAHvG2FhjPfzEWIzP9khfP8EEeWipbnfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nZKNhIYTvouoS4drBdO0FLXrvLlPTb8AaeA218m87NZLYvf4Ktz7yRTrhplf-j03jg8w8LcauFCDvDlBHQYf56ILHKPqYrbiTHNzr7prgRZ1TUqcI2CSPRh0UEmkXHHF5BLOiAPAf4XOCm5o77Dg62AxfHKdTpcT2J-0ZLtlhVw2WbJHOu-2tjc9-dqzzm2hlBg7UfAn2AZEt0icvkFUaOPrSFm_jaiSqNulodNpiGFaDX48aVkh99YV7ZlTAZkVHMtFo8sABBsZdpN3Vyx7SOPON9IMAAAAAAA==

lost some ele. dmg and res, but res is fine, and get 40%+ more life with getting Jugg node in future.

well you lose might of the meek jewel socket as well which is 10% life + 30ish extra flat life from mara start. its personal preference, both trees are good
"
Hikakundesu wrote:

Spoiler

My tree now

Spoiler

I used to recommend that bottom path, but the one through jewel socket is better, especially if you have a really good 3 or 4 modded jewel. If you have a level 100 character though, and want as many life % nodes as you can get, then bottom path is also good. It gives you access to seven life nodes.

Going from the bottom to Sanctity is better than going from the top if you don't use Animate Guardian and don't need extra intelligence.

That path to Devotion from top-left is also good, if you need int and don't need resists and ele damage.
for those wondering about playing this build... go for it! my first chimera map dropped and i easily did a corrupted one with chain and dmg mods deathless. didn't even have to avoid anything, can just sit there and regen through everything. can't wait for the others to drop so i can have a go at them too

is this really good ?
Exiles, thank you for the information :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info