3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Exiles,

I would like to know for sure that ignite chance on jewel do not break EE mechanics.
I am using this one and would love to know for sure.

Regards & SS.
"
xEmp1x wrote:
Exiles,

I would like to know for sure that ignite chance on jewel do not break EE mechanics.

Regards & SS.

it shouldn't do as EE is only procced by hits. ailments don't count as a hit as far as i'm aware. might want to wait for someone more knowledgeable to chime in but by the rules of EE you should be fine
"
crazypearce wrote:
is it worth investing in the AG setup before getting a watchers eye? they are really the only two things left for me to get other than a sceptre (not sure if a sceptre is even worth it. they are expensive, with less AS, only 1% dot upgrade for RF and a 20% dmg upgrade on an already low scorching ray setup)

currently sitting on 8372 hp with 3.4k regen and almost 400k RF dot dps and i can blindly run t15s while tanking everything. it really is a nice build to play.

It depends. If you need more regen then get Watcher's Eye, and if you need more single target damage then get Dyadus AG and SR Sceptre. I can't make that decision for you. Generally speaking, all of those are worth it, and highly recommended.

SR sceptres aren't expensive btw. It takes around 200 alterations to craft Ele Focus, and two divines to craft Blood Magic. You don't really need to multimod it until you have some spare currency to burn. The damage of SR is also actually pretty good, at full stacks it about doubles your damage. And sceptre doesn't just increase the damage, it also gives you an extra socket as well.

"
crazypearce wrote:
"
xEmp1x wrote:
Exiles,

Regards & SS.

it shouldn't do as EE is only procced by hits. ailments don't count as a hit as far as i'm aware. might want to wait for someone more knowledgeable to chime in but by the rules of EE you should be fine

Yep, ailments don't trigger EE.
"
rhah wrote:
SR sceptres aren't expensive btw. It takes around 200 alterations to craft Ele Focus, and two divines to craft Blood Magic. You don't really need to multimod it until you have some spare currency to burn. The damage of SR is also actually pretty good, at full stacks it about doubles your damage. And sceptre doesn't just increase the damage, it also gives you an extra socket as well.

thanks for that. gone with this for now. the extra jewel slot let me put shield charge with faster attacks and culling strike for the extra speed. charge is a lot faster now and will be nice for maps.
Last edited by crazypearce on Apr 6, 2018, 12:10:30 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:
thanks for that. gone with this for now. the extra jewel slot let me put shield charge with faster attacks and culling strike for the extra speed. charge is a lot faster now and will be nice for maps.

Sick stick. Definitely worth multi modding. Can get fire and dot on there.
Last edited by rhah on Apr 6, 2018, 12:31:10 PM
Just wanted to say that there is exactly one elder marble amulet on standard right now, and it costs 300ex lol.
"
ChaoticLlama wrote:
Just wanted to say that there is exactly one elder marble amulet on standard right now, and it costs 300ex lol.

I have two in Standard and one in Bestiary. And i'm thinking about snatching a second one that's up for sale atm for 60ex. Really surprised that no one bought it yet.
Hey guys 41 atm on my Jugg.

Im now on the point where my 6L Sunder ist doing no damage. Does anyone here have tips how to level from now on?

Currency is available hit me with some leveling gear im missing.

thx
"
Cøøp wrote:
Hey guys 41 atm on my Jugg.

Im now on the point where my 6L Sunder ist doing no damage. Does anyone here have tips how to level from now on?

Currency is available hit me with some leveling gear im missing.

thx

When leveling with Sunder, you need to use a high dps two handed axe or mace. Don't waste passives on regeneration, just grab life and two handed damage nodes, and axe/mace nodes. You can respec out of those when you switch to RF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info