3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Guys, can u explain me, why would you buy belly of the beast? its too expensive with tier1 rolls (like 200+ chaos on HC), but even with it, i ll have only 400 more hp, 7% less phys reduction, much less total ele resistance. so i would actually use mine rare chest or something like this instead before i can afford kaom's heart

actually mine chest is very far from perfect by rolls, you can ez find chest with 2k+ armor and same hp and it will cost less than belly anyway
Last edited by _vnz on Sep 9, 2017, 5:46:53 PM
Says all content, you've done Uber Atziri and HoGM? If you've done these, did you make any gear swaps?
"
jconaspree wrote:
Says all content, you've done Uber Atziri and HoGM? If you've done these, did you make any gear swaps?

I don't think you can do HoGM with this, so i guess it's not exactly all content.

Uber Atziri is doable though. You only need to change potions. For trio fight you want a couple flasks that remove bleeding. Try not to fight more than two at a time. Guardians in between Atziri stages make it hard to sustain so you should grab a couple life flasks. I was thinking about trying Blood of the Karui next time, it should work better than a life flask due to our large HP: "Recover Full Life at the end of the Flask effect".
"
DMcEwen wrote:
I have to run a 5l6s belly of the beast because kaom's is way too expensive on Xbox at the moment. What gems would you use on a 5 link?

You can run Conc and Inc Area at the same time and maybe throw Empower in there. Nothing else works.
Somebody tried out a headhunter?
Farming it right now, was wondoring how it would be...
Hi.
Thanks for guide!! Im new player and lvl33 only, but I can do this build with this! :)
Thanks!

And one question: I´m chose Chieftain ascedancy for those life reg nodes. It is big mistake or can I do it with this? thanks
Last edited by seton on Sep 11, 2017, 7:21:29 AM
"
seton wrote:
And one question: I´m chose Chieftain ascedancy for those life reg nodes. It is big mistake or can I do it with this? thanks

Berserker is much better. More damage and better sustain.

Chieftain has more regeneration but Berserker can heal with his Warcries. It works better overall if you don't mind using an extra skill.
Thanks for the build I really appriciate it. Is there any other was to boost my DPS? My jewels are missing the additional DPS mod, so that is some. My helm is missing the enchant, and my rings/ammy don't have fire damage, or elemental damage. I can't seem to hit 280k on PoB with the hammer and inc aoe. I'm at 175k with my current gear and a doryani's. The DPS is good, but it's not amazing.

Got any suggestions? Characer is "TheMeleeStruggle".

(EDIT - Show gear update once i got to a PC)

Thanks,
Last edited by StrayFist on Sep 12, 2017, 12:29:57 PM
"
StrayFist wrote:
Thanks for the build I really appriciate it. Is there any other was to boost my DPS? My jewels are missing the additional DPS mod, so that is some. My helm is missing the enchant, and my rings/ammy don't have fire damage, or elemental damage. I can't seem to hit 280k on PoB with the hammer and inc aoe. I'm at 175k with my current gear and a doryani's. The DPS is good, but it's not amazing.

I know it doesn't seem like much but the additional increased damage adds up to a lot when you take everything into account. With Brightbeak you have 300% less increased damage than me.

- jewels
- helmet enchantment
- jewelry
- skill gem levels and quality
"
rhah wrote:
"
StrayFist wrote:

I know it doesn't seem like much but the additional increased damage adds up to a lot when you take everything into account. With Brightbeak you have 300% less increased damage than me.

- jewels
- helmet enchantment
- jewelry
- skill gem levels and quality

Yeah I will need to take a look at skills. I refuse to pay 200c per jewel so i'll be sticking with what i have... the helm enchant i will just do runs for and see if i can finish it. The jewelry is so hard to get right, and expensive. I will just have to wait and see if i can get it. Does the 30 DOT on gloves do more damage then the 30% ele on helm?

Thanks for your input. I appreciate the feedback.
Last edited by StrayFist on Sep 12, 2017, 3:32:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info