3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

The guy made it for searing bond but it's close to the ideal

https://preview.redd.it/7qmjdlazuo951.png?width=603&format=png&auto=webp&s=38fdaa5d4e4c14a223aecf6b68796ef543f67210

I don't think I've seen one yet with t1 endu charge %dmg t1 fire multi and +5 yet

Unfinished shield surpassing saffel

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hnhj56/demon_sanctuary_who_needs_life_when_you_got/
Last edited by zheng738 on Jul 8, 2020, 8:51:44 PM
"
zheng738 wrote:
I don't think I've seen one yet with t1 endu charge %dmg t1 fire multi and +5 yet

probably because it seems practically impossible to make one outside of harvest

I looked over how he hit +5 and fire multi, and turns out that fire multi is the only caster mod that doesn't get blocked by can't roll caster mods meta mod. So each time he augments it with caster mod, he gets it. That guy also bought a regular +5 staff and is now working on another one which he can get influence mods on later. Man, i wish i knew about this sooner. Gonna be a long time before there is another +5 posted.
"
Sedorian wrote:
@Rhah,

Hey man I am skipping this league and sticking with standard. Want to push my old 96 RF Jugg up to 100 and keep it for bossing. I was looking at your 100 Chieften from a gear stand point, but jewel and skill wise I see you have removed a bunch. Any chance you have a PoB saved that I could check out?

You can look through the item section and build pastebins that are in the guide. Pastebins have two item sets there, budget and highend. Or look at my current harvest character.
Hi, I’m respec my jagg for chieftain RF and when I’m start rf I’m die on map. My regen is wery bad? Pls look on my char. Sorry for bad English
Your purity of fire needs more level
"
duabijitelur wrote:

If I’m up lvl purity I’m stop die from degen fire?
"
KorolexSS wrote:
"
duabijitelur wrote:

More PoF level = more max fire res so u degen lesser
u can try get more regen from Marble Amulet, Malevolence Rate of Recovery Watcher's Eye
"
duabijitelur wrote:
"
KorolexSS wrote:
"
duabijitelur wrote:

More PoF level = more max fire res so u degen lesser
u can try get more regen from Marble Amulet, Malevolence Rate of Recovery Watcher's Eye

Ty, I’m try it!
I forgot to post this since I didn't play this league, they nerfed the immune to poison pantheon, however rings can corrupt cannot be poisoned, I had one a few leagues ago
hi guys, trying this build out atm.

I'am not quite sure about having added fire damage or fire damage to spells on the weapon, will it mess up my EE, or if its on the weapon its fine? I just need to avoid it on other gear..

As I understand Shield Charge isn't taking into account added damage on the weapon, but how about other skills like storm brand or Scorching Ray?

Thanks for the answers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info