3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Also, Zheng and Rhah how on earth do you make enough currency to afford a 1-passive Voices and a double Malev Watcher's eye, respectively?

I think I'm doing something wrong :))
"
I'm not sure however, where I could fit overlord in my build as I don't have a Voices jewel. If I hit 100, I could see a possible place to put it without Voices. A pressing issue is that I waste two points on int nodes ( 32 int total), not sure how to get around that.

you can get overlord large clusters. you lose about 10% damage because the mods on those dont give rf anything

mega cluster with wrapped + overlord. you also lose like 10% damage. this is the best option if the third mod is good, but those are very rare

boots can roll fortify as an affix

"
Also, Zheng and Rhah how on earth do you make enough currency to afford a 1-passive Voices and a double Malev Watcher's eye, respectively?

I think I'm doing something wrong :))

flipping and crafting. most leagues i make 5-10 mirrors in the first month or so. i like it, but i find it hard to recommend because to most people it would feel like work, and it requires a lot of time and knowledge

just noticed the guide is completely revamped and updated, looks nice
How do you guys have so much dps, you got like double my dps. What am i doing wrong? Could you take A look at my character?
Last edited by pershing2896 on Apr 21, 2020, 8:45:03 PM
"
pershing2896 wrote:
How do you guys have so much dps, you got like double my dps. What am i doing wrong? Could you take A look at my character?

nothing, I took a look and its not low
I see now, PoB didn't count any of my cluster jewels.

Guys, are you dying on Simulacrum? I can do 20 waves, but i'm dying 4 to 6 times
"
pershing2896 wrote:
I see now, PoB didn't count any of my cluster jewels.

Guys, are you dying on Simulacrum? I can do 20 waves, but i'm dying 4 to 6 times

Simulacrum is the most difficult "not to die" content this league in my point of view but i was able to handle it deathless several times in a row with 1 hand + shield setup as well as dual wield setup. I would prefer shield for better survability for simulacrum. (or swap to shield from wave 18 onwards).

Best regards
Bernhart
Before switching to Zheng's build, I was dying in Simulacrum too (mostly wave 20, to Kosis). Now I can just facetank it without dying. 3xPurities does wonders.
"
Before switching to Zheng's build, I was dying in Simulacrum too (mostly wave 20, to Kosis). Now I can just facetank it without dying. 3xPurities does wonders.

I swtiched to 3x purities as well, but i am scared that your Precursor's Elbme gives you a lot, i am not sure, but i think that mobs in similacrum deals mostyl chaos damage, can anyone confirm that
"
pershing2896 wrote:
"

I swtiched to 3x purities as well, but i am scared that your Precursor's Elbme gives you a lot, i am not sure, but i think that mobs in similacrum deals mostyl chaos damage, can anyone confirm that

I don't thinkt that it's mainly chaos damage. I think it's alot of lightning and cold (does underline the comments that 3 puritys helps alot) and for sure physical. Fire damage seems to be minor as well.

Best regards
Bernhart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info