3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

These are my weapons:

And this is what I've been blessed with:

I'm new to metacrafting. What's the best multimod craft I can pull off to increase my damage by a decent amount?
Hey, been reading the guide and it looks like a ton of fun.
I had a question about something you mentioned in the Elemental Equilibrium.

You mentioned that this build can also be combined with Cyclone, which sounds like a lot of fun to me.

How would I go about it if I want to add cyclone to this build? Could you help me on the way a little?

Thanks for taking the time to write the guide, it got me into trying Jugg for the first time.
hey guys¡¡¡

i wasted about 2000 alt crafting my sceptre for my RF, and i didnt get a sh**t

please....

(F)
"
RemmehKube wrote:
How would I go about it if I want to add cyclone to this build?

I'm using 3-link in my boots exactly for that:

cyclone-inspiration-fortify-(flame dash)

Also using inspiration support with RF in helmet.
The inspiration buff is global and gives a good bonus dmg to RF, see here:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inspiration_Support

Whilst dual-wielding I get over 2.1m dps without flasks when I cyclone to apply the EE (one of the rings adds cold dmg to proc it).

You can check my POB here for reference:

https://pastebin.com/9PjsJabM
What is the maximum damage they can do?

I need more items at the moment, but my estimates are 800K or more with RF and about 3,5M or more with Vaal RF....
Hey guys! Im playing RF build on HC, followed another guide and made my own small changes.
I know im still ”low” lvl but with my gear i thought i would do much more dmg. Can some1 take a look at my char and ser
If ive messed something up or missing something?
Thanks and cheers
I see you playing a berserker with glacial hammer in a 2H weapon. what is your rf setup?

Would the "Gain 14% of physical damage as extra fire damage" on my scepter mess up the Elemental Equilibrium? I am using shield charge.
"
Ehkipazhi wrote:

Would the "Gain 14% of physical damage as extra fire damage" on my scepter mess up the Elemental Equilibrium? I am using shield charge.

yes, it would give enemies +50% fire res

dont use it
Nice lucky craft

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info