3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Nosferat wrote:
"
adddemon wrote:
builds starting to become squishy at level 44, any suggestions for mid level gear?

thanks in advance! :)

As a side thing, you have the sorrow of the divine flask, do you know what zealoth's oath does when you use that flask?

Oh and finish your first lab and take chieftain as your ascendancy till you feel comfortable to go berserker, you get more life regen that way, you can respec 1 ascendancy point for 5 respec points, later on when you need it.

ooh i probably shouldent use that potion, haha.

ill give cheiftan a try for a while, thanks!
"
adddemon wrote:
builds starting to become squishy at level 44, any suggestions for mid level gear?

Hi.

You can upgrade your Springleaf Shield with Nature's Resilience Prophecy to The Oak Plank Kite Shield. Or just buy one with good Life roll. You will receive a ton of Life.

I recommend to change Tabula to Ambu's Charge Crusader Chainmail. You will lose only Efficacy Support damage, but get good regen, flat Life and Elem Resistance.

If u still want to use Tabula, then change Efficacy and FirePen gems to Arcane Surge and Swift Affliction. It will give about 15-20% more damage.

And last Belt of the Deceiver. Intimidated no longer works with RF. So I recommend changing the belt for Rare one with good Life and Resist.
"
toasterdu77 wrote:

Thanks for your advices.

Just incase you didn't know about it this guy has good guides on all the guardians and shaper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHLl6Z6-ZeU&list=PL7GqFLebBU8iFajfbesuQfUwjIOH6q32N
Thanks for the great build guide I's worked a treat up to Part 2 but now a strange thing is happening
My shield charge deals only phys + lighting (to proc EE) but when I turn on RF it suddenly gets added fire dam this lasts a few seconds then it goes away.
I have checked all my gear and gems/jewels removed some and swapped them and I've got no fire to attacks anywhere

This has completly reuined my DPS.

Any advice?
"
BobbinC wrote:
Thanks for the great build guide I's worked a treat up to Part 2 but now a strange thing is happening
My shield charge deals only phys + lighting (to proc EE) but when I turn on RF it suddenly gets added fire dam this lasts a few seconds then it goes away.
I have checked all my gear and gems/jewels removed some and swapped them and I've got no fire to attacks anywhere

Any advice?

Your profile isn't public so we can't double check your gear. Do you have a lab enchant on gloves?
"
BobbinC wrote:

Any advice?

See chant on your boots
Smooth ride from 40 till 83, works like a charm.
Thanks for the build! Been playing it and its really smooth to play got all guardians down!

Also just hit this
in lab runs. Do you think its worth using a horror on or leaving be at the moment?
"
Mikav wrote:
"
adddemon wrote:

Hi.

You can upgrade your Springleaf Shield with Nature's Resilience Prophecy to The Oak Plank Kite Shield. Or just buy one with good Life roll. You will receive a ton of Life.

I recommend to change Tabula to Ambu's Charge Crusader Chainmail. You will lose only Efficacy Support damage, but get good regen, flat Life and Elem Resistance.

If u still want to use Tabula, then change Efficacy and FirePen gems to Arcane Surge and Swift Affliction. It will give about 15-20% more damage.

And last Belt of the Deceiver. Intimidated no longer works with RF. So I recommend changing the belt for Rare one with good Life and Resist.

thanks so much! imma get these items together soon :)
"
iLankyHurdle wrote:
Thanks for the build! Been playing it and its really smooth to play got all guardians down!

Also just hit this
in lab runs. Do you think its worth using a horror on or leaving be at the moment?

Horror craft is slightly better than the burning damage mod, and both is a huge dps upgrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info