3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

there is also the option of using 2 1h, a lot of new things to try in the future, i will be back for 4.0

and i forgot linking supports to aura increases the reservation cost mb
Last edited by zheng738 on Oct 11, 2019, 12:47:24 AM
in 4.0 I want to be able to beat this boss, its the only boss ive not killed solo and ive only had 1 try since I played the temp league

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYbMdpdCJV8
This is first time i'm doing RF so there is my acctual build,
Tell me if theres anything wrong

Spoiler
how can u use shield charge over leap slam when its useless as amovement skill now ?
"
Luci4 wrote:
how can u use shield charge over leap slam when its useless as amovement skill now ?

how is it useless?
"
rhah wrote:
"
Luci4 wrote:

how is it useless?

it can move a short distant (lets say other side of malachai`slam in core map) if u try, u just charge in the same spot.
get stuck in small objects (and mobs) that can be hard 2 spot in hot combat (deadly when u try 2 get away from fast burst damage)
Last edited by Luci4 on Oct 16, 2019, 5:01:00 AM
hey there. i have a theorycraft about jugg life rf.

what if we added malevolence to your build and got 2 purities + vitality.
and get the watcher's eye jewel for

might make your build tankier and deal more dmg.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Luci4 wrote:

Shield charge is still the best imo, very fast.

Try to add flame dash to your build. I use shield charge + flame dash, works perfectly for everything.

--
I already have a level 100 chieftain, pushing a jugg now to 100 as well. Jugg feels a bit better in maps, even with the 25-30% lower damage, just because it has bigger vaal RF aoe. Going to try double curse setup with maximum aoe (carcass jack) to check if it's possible to make a decent mapper compared to tier1 builds like ele hit, necro, oos, etc.

Chieftain feels better for everything else though (delve/bosses/blighted maps), it's so much more damage (around 8mi perma vaal rf damage).

Even generating endurance charges with chieftain is easier.
"
"
Luci4 wrote:

Shield charge is still the best imo, very fast.

Try to add flame dash to your build. I use shield charge + flame dash, works perfectly for everything.

--
I already have a level 100 chieftain, pushing a jugg now to 100 as well. Jugg feels a bit better in maps, even with the 25-30% lower damage, just because it has bigger vaal RF aoe. Going to try double curse setup with maximum aoe (carcass jack) to check if it's possible to make a decent mapper compared to tier1 builds like ele hit, necro, oos, etc.

Chieftain feels better for everything else though (delve/bosses/blighted maps), it's so much more damage (around 8mi perma vaal rf damage).

Even generating endurance charges with chieftain is easier.

that is a good set if u have room for it but i dont im going for 5 auras (Purity of fire-Aspect of the spider-Vitality-Malevolence-and purity of ice/arctic armor)
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
hey there. i have a theorycraft about jugg life rf.

what if we added malevolence to your build and got 2 purities + vitality.
and get the watcher's eye jewel for

might make your build tankier and deal more dmg.

Dont forget 2 use 3x golden oils as well +1 max elementel resis + some phys stuff (Soul of steel notable)
Last edited by Luci4 on Oct 18, 2019, 9:53:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info