3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
critxromney wrote:
has anyone experimented with sporeguard this season? seems very good for our build with mapping/blight mechanic.. i'm gonna pick one up and test it out.

Build doesn't want to be stationary, sounds like shit tbh. Kaom for life.

Above: annul.
Also you're wasting money rolling on shaper, adds mods you don't want anyway.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Oct 2, 2019, 4:15:36 AM
So whats the best base for scepter now?
"
Thoryndin_I wrote:
So whats the best base for scepter now?

regular void or opal

edit

ilv 78 for t1 multi

ilv 84 if you also want a chance at t1 fire prefix, but it has a very low chance of appearing, especially in combination with multi, so i don't think it's worth it. just go with 78 and have a better chance at hitting multi
Last edited by rhah on Oct 2, 2019, 9:13:49 AM
thanks
Those mod rolls are killing me!
Last edited by Thoryndin_I on Oct 2, 2019, 5:10:23 PM
Hi there !

Thx for this build guide loved playing this !

I've made this beauty yesterday

It's my second caracter but seem to be hard to succeed the blight mecanic with this build

DO i miss something ? actually playing with malevolence and skitterbot aura.

Is the saffel frame really better than rise of the phoenix ? i got an saffel with 2 aura socketed but i find even harder to complete blight encounter with it.

I'm currently trying to got better helmet but so far lab did'n want to give me the righteous fire enchant :)

I got elder titan glove as well that i try to rolled with chaos but nothing so far by the way how do you craft yours ? spamming chaos ? fossil ?

If you have any suggestion to make my gameplay more enjoyable i'm listtening.

And thanks again for your time and this build !
"
K3ren wrote:
actually playing with malevolence and skitterbot aura.

Is the saffel frame really better than rise of the phoenix ? i got an saffel with 2 aura socketed but i find even harder to complete blight encounter with it.

You pretty much always want to run max level Purity of Fire. The 4%-5% increased max fire resistance is crucial to survivability with RF.

You're probably having issues running Saffel's Frame because your max fire resistance isn't high enough. Looking at your profile, your Fire Res is only 81%, so you're taking 19% of the fire damage. With L20 Purity of Fire, you'll be at 85%, so you'll only be taking 15% of the fire damage...21% less.
"
Parja1 wrote:
You pretty much always want to run max level Purity of Fire. The 4%-5% increased max fire resistance is crucial to survivability with RF.

Not really. With enough regen and recovery you can easily drop it. It's only like 250-300 life per second. It's great for early game or if you are playing on a small budget, but for a decked out character there are better options.
"
K3ren wrote:
If you have any suggestion to make my gameplay more enjoyable i'm listtening.

Maybe improve your mobility, so that you can get around better. Should help with avoiding getting overrun. Try shield charge instead of leap slam. Get boots with 25-30% MS. Silver flask is also good. Helmet with burn+horror will give you better coverage, since it wont be reduced by conc effect. edit: Also, i noticed that you are not using storm brand. You kinda need it for proccing ee and eo. Leap slam/shield charge isn't dependable.

Saffel is better defensively, since it protects you against ALL elements, instead of just fire. Life on phoenix is good, but i don't think it's enough to justify it. Max all res will give you better overall survivability.

It's best to craft gloves with scorching fossils. They are quite cheap and very effective at increasing the odds of getting fire multi.

If the damage is an issue, you could try dual-wielding sceptres, or a two handed setup. I've been messing around with two handers myself. It's kinda fun, and the damage is better. I also added two cast while channelling curses for even more damage.

you can also use a unique staff instead:

They are pretty cheap, and 6 linked ones go for around 2ex.

Last edited by rhah on Oct 3, 2019, 10:41:04 PM
question, which of these helms is better

just craft the helm with 30% elemental damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info