3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Epsynus wrote:
I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the build!

Been farming Shaper for a couple days and as of a few minutes ago I killed Uber Atziri. Too bad I got the garb but hey, at least I can farm her now!

I have currently done 152/157 bonus objectives on the Atlas, only got a few unique maps left.(Will update once I am at 157)
Edit: 157/157

My current gear level 89:

Spoiler

Path of Building of my char: https://pastebin.com/qkHVVfdV

The gear is far from perfect, sitting at 9.8k Life, more can definitively be squeezed out.

But I can confirm this build can do all content currently available in the game, including Hall of Grandmasters (albeit with Frost bomb and Scorching ray for the regen tanks)

Again, thanks for the guide, it is by far the most fun build I have played in PoE!

Edit:
Result of two Uber runs
Spoiler

Very nice!

I just killed shaper aswell first run this league as rf, ofcourse got the flask ^^.

Also dropped a biscos a few days ago so Ive been pretty lucky so far.

I only have Vaal Temple/Putrid/Hall of grandmasters left, any tip on the last one? Did 1 try and it didnt work out so well, only managed to clear 1 hall.
Last edited by Anden888 on Dec 27, 2017, 3:43:34 PM
"
dkdunk wrote:
"
Scarri wrote:

The only problem I see with your gear is a lack of life regen. Here is a test you can do for 2c to make if feel better. Get a Bloodgrip marble amulet and an ambu's charge chest, for the bloodgrip sort by the life regen mod and get the highest one you can for 1c.

Otherwise get the Kaom's, but also get the marble amulet.

If i buy bloodgrip i have to figure out a new way to get my int i think, also i am trying to craft a marble amulet myself, but i am not good at that.
The only reason i am using the armor over ambu's charge is because I have been unlucky with getting the right colors for RF on my helmet :O

Swapping back to ambus or buying kaom as soon as i get the right colors :P

EDIT: Just bought kaoms heart, just trying to get the colors now so i can run with it :)

What do you need Int for? The tree gives us all the int required.
"
Anden888 wrote:
"
Epsynus wrote:
I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the build!

Been farming Shaper for a couple days and as of a few minutes ago I killed Uber Atziri. Too bad I got the garb but hey, at least I can farm her now!

I have currently done 152/157 bonus objectives on the Atlas, only got a few unique maps left.(Will update once I am at 157)
Edit: 157/157

My current gear level 89:

Spoiler

Path of Building of my char: https://pastebin.com/qkHVVfdV

The gear is far from perfect, sitting at 9.8k Life, more can definitively be squeezed out.

But I can confirm this build can do all content currently available in the game, including Hall of Grandmasters (albeit with Frost bomb and Scorching ray for the regen tanks)

Again, thanks for the guide, it is by far the most fun build I have played in PoE!

Edit:
Result of two Uber runs
Spoiler

Very nice!

I just killed shaper aswell first run this league as rf, ofcourse got the flask ^^.

Also dropped a biscos a few days ago so Ive been pretty lucky so far.

I only have Vaal Temple/Putrid/Hall of grandmasters left, any tip on the last one? Did 1 try and it didnt work out so well, only managed to clear 1 hall.

Nvm Cheesed it with Scorching ray, 157/157!
I have an issue with this build atm, I am level 87, and got all the life regen from passive tree with capped fire resistance at 84%.

I am ~7.6k hp and 300 energy shield.

But my life regen is not enough to regen everything from RF, it's not alot but it is very frustrating.

I copied everything recommended that has hp regen on it, in fact my "lategame/cheap" ring also has some hp regen to help out.

The only thing I could think is that I have a low roll of 1.28% life regen on marble amulet.

Coul you take a look at my build please? Or is it intented that regen wont be enough to negate all RF damage?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Marleyismymiddlename/characters
"
... my life regen is not enough to regen everything from RF, it's not alot but it is very frustrating.

It should stop when you get your Purity to level 20. You should also reroll your Marble implicit, but that won't be enough by itself.
"
rhah wrote:
"
... my life regen is not enough to regen everything from RF, it's not alot but it is very frustrating.

It should stop when you get your Purity to level 20. You should also reroll your Marble implicit, but that won't be enough by itself.

ok I bought a level 20 purity of fire and got 85% max resistance and ugh, I gain hp now! (legit like 1 hp/second tho)

Is there a way to reroll implicit without touching other stats?

Edit: ok i rerolled to 1.58%!

But this is still very weak regen, am I not suppose to rely on hp regen at all?

I am 8063 hp, 355 energy shield and 1209.3 life regen/sec, 85% fire resistance now.
Last edited by Marleyismymiddlename on Dec 27, 2017, 6:45:18 PM
"
Anden888 wrote:

Nvm Cheesed it with Scorching ray, 157/157!

Congratulations! Scorching ray makes it a breeze to do HoGM :)
"
"
rhah wrote:
"

ok I bought a level 20 purity of fire and got 85% max resistance and ugh, I gain hp now! (legit like 1 hp/second tho)

Is there a way to reroll implicit without touching other stats?

Edit: ok i rerolled to 1.58%!

I am 8063 hp, 355 energy shield and 1209.3 life regen/sec, 85% fire resistance now.

You will have more regen while in combat. You get about 5% more with ruby flask active, 2% if you have boot enchant, 400 from enduring cry along with the 25% heal, some amount I don't know if you stand in the consecrated ground from your sulfur flask.

Long story short yes sustaining RF in your HO with a small amount of regen is enough.
"

It is really weak. You gonna have to invest in life recovery, to make regeneration more meaningful. It acts as a multiplier for your life regeneration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info