3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Also what gems should I swap out when using frost wall for elder to save shaper
And do I pair it with other gems
"
Skillitek wrote:
Does anybody here use the POEMate app on an iPhone or iPad ? Wondering how to import the skill tree from this thread in there so I can use the app to check out the skill trees . I have no pc and I play this build on Xbox , it’s been awesome for me first build that I was able to kill shaper / red elder with . I’m about to try Uber elder and would rly like to get a good look at the passive tree from this app . If anybody can help me out it would be greatly appreciated

Nvm guys I just figured out the poemate thing :) my bad
So what delve depth have you guys been hitting comfortably

poe mobile lets go@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Do you guys even have phones ?
"
Skillitek wrote:
Do you guys even have phones ?

what's that?
"
Skillitek wrote:
Also what gems should I swap out when using frost wall for elder to save shaper
And do I pair it with other gems

i switch in the fight between the weapon slots for frost wall, it works for me very good, switch weapon - cast frost wall - switch back.
Does the increased damage corrupted kaoms buff this build ?
Wondering if increased damage helps RF
May be a stupid question

Is it better than the 5% max life implicit because I also have that one ..
Last edited by Skillitek on Jan 23, 2019, 8:55:27 PM
"
Skillitek wrote:
May be a stupid question

It just happens that you have both and don't know which does more? Seems odd

The increased damage implicit is better and yes it does help for RF, the %life note is also good, but doesn't do quite that much for you than the increased damage does.
"
Mirkorama wrote:
"
Skillitek wrote:
May be a stupid question

It just happens that you have both and don't know which does more? Seems odd

The increased damage implicit is better and yes it does help for RF, the %life note is also good, but doesn't do quite that much for you than the increased damage does.

Thanks . Yes when I started the build I bought the 5% implicit one for rather cheap but than I realized it was because the fire damage was low (24%) , i farmed cards and got another kaoms and Vaal the thing and got the % damage increase . Reason why I was so unsure is because I knew that life also increases the damage of RF .
Thanks for answering
"
zer0code wrote:
"
azuz22 wrote:

Ahhh damn. I tought it was more of an optional thing. Didn't realize how big of an upgrade it was. I'll need to figure out where to fit it next. Probably drop flammability/blasphemy? That would also open up the spider aura option, though it's a tad costly.

Yeah, you wont need flammability/blasphemy since you'll get -50% fire resist when your storm brand hits an enemy or when you shield charge (I noticed your ammy has +lightning dmg to attacks)

Made the upgrades you suggested and dropped 1% of life regen in favor of the spider aura. Build feels a lot better now. Thanks!
Spoiler

Here's my stuff, was following demi's pure str chieftain before but decided to switch to jugg for better tankiness, and I could still get similar damage out with my gear. Started running 4 auras too because of you guys. Still got a bunch of upgrades I want to make like corruptions and better watchers/gloves/boots. I'm only at like 9.5k hp right now because of the switch to 4 auras. Pretty fun build, plan on making a push to 100 soon.
Last edited by kikoimachine on Jan 24, 2019, 7:32:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info