3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Taopaipai wrote:
Greetings RF people, this is my first time posting in this forum, needed to google how to link items in post :D Played RF in beasty league, and now i have multimod open, imma need some advice for crafting.

Plain and simple: Is this worth multimodding and if is, what mods?

Thanks!

I have that atm, I think it's the best combo, not sure for the last prefix, I want to craft Non-chaos damage as chaos damage but i'm not sure how it works and if it will be the best.
Last edited by Kulgos on Jan 15, 2019, 4:30:07 PM
Thanks for the great build, playing this on standard though.

Hit this corruption in the temple today
"
jaeds wrote:
"
rickz_poe wrote:
Hey guys, thanks for the build, im having lots of fun!

Now, someone can help me in what to upgrade next?

I just Bought watcher´s (10ex) and got more 10ex for the next upgrade. I need more dps, im having hard time to do alva missions.

I really apreciate any help.

Srry for bad english.

Thanks!

For us to see your gear, click on your name in the forums. Or use this url: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rickz_poe

On the right side of the screen, click "Privacy Settings."

Uncheck the box that says "Hide Characters tab"

Then we'd be able to see your character's items & build

Thanks mate! Updated
How is this build for delving guys ? Anybody here reach some crazy depths with RF build ?
Thanks for the guide! Haven't followed it entirely but it's nice to get some guidelines and tips & tricks. Just hit maps, so each armour piece is fresh from the vendor. Except the helmet, I crafted that one pretty cheaply. Will hold me for a while I think.
I like that there are many upgrades availible for this build. Gonna spend my currency upgrading whenever I can.

Next up is fixing links, gems, sockets and uber lab. And proper flasks.

Spoiler
with the starter gear what content should i be able to comfortably clear
Would this beat Catalyst? Hard to tell with no RF sheet stats.

I am really struggling with single target damage, not even enough to do Uber Izzy. It's quite depressing being 7.5ex in and skipping red map bosses since some take like 20-30sec to kill.

Also with elders belts, if I get one with blood grip I am like 30res under cap and lose like 400hp. I can't replace blood grip just yet, I still feel squishy which is also sad.

Also what are you doing for -60% regen? I find it risky, with weakness and no regen like 1/3 of the map I alc I cannot do.
Last edited by poeGT on Jan 16, 2019, 11:22:04 AM
"
rickz_poe wrote:
Hey guys, thanks for the build, im having lots of fun!

Now, someone can help me in what to upgrade next?

I just Bought watcher´s (10ex) and got more 10ex for the next upgrade. I need more dps, im having hard time to do alva missions.

I really apreciate any help.

1) your belt is supposed to have "increased life recovery rate" -- this is Very Different from "increased flask life recovery rate" -- step 1) buy an elder leather belt with an ilev you can afford - at least 75 for up to 20% increased life recovery rate and 10% max life. higher ilevs can give higher resists, but the main affixes are: life recovery rate, life, life%, fire damage. (see: poeaffix.net for ilevel cutoffs of relevant affixes) step 2) craft your belt with Pristine+Scorched, or Pristine+Prismatic fossils. i prefer pristine+scorched because you tend to hit your correct rolls (%life, inc life recovery) faster since you're not dealing with as many fossil influenced mods - expect to spend 1ex or less worth in fossils/resonators to craft a usable one that is far better than your current belt.

2) get enchants from uber lab on your: helm (RF damage ideally), boots (2% life/mana regen if hit), gloves (x of light ideally, but many things would help proc EE)
Last edited by jaeds on Jan 16, 2019, 10:17:36 AM
Uber Atziri down; got the axe, which would be great news in any other league prior to this one haha, but im still happy it was a smooth clear. The hardest part was trash tbh.

I think im ready for Uber Elder. Before trying him, i think i need to:

1. swap from unyielding to unstoppable (i dont think losing the damage will actually be that bad?)

2. maybe swap my amulet to this one i crafted last night:

it gives me enough res to maybe swap some of my jewels with res to 3 prop damage.

Edit: was also tossing around the idea of a Xoph's Heart?

any other thoughts/suggestions/tips?
Last edited by Naps on Jan 16, 2019, 12:33:22 PM
Hey guys,
I have a question, does 'x% reduced Fire damage taken' apply to rf?
I kinda have no idea which item I should upgrade next and I was thinking about getting a really good Kaom's Heart with that implicit.

Otherwise I could slam my helmet and hope for the best, kinda like I did with my belt, but only got +es there.
Guess I could go for better resistance on gloves for the prize of losing maximum life, otherwise it is kinda hard to get better ones without losing something or at least I didn't find anyone and crafting didn't get my far there yet neither.

Doryanis with +1 endurance charges corrupt would also be nice.

I know a lot too still improve, but yeah, everything feels really expensive to do, maybe you guys can help me and point out the obvious first thing I should improve.

I farm every content without dying much, mostly just random betrayal one shots, content-wise I am done with that char.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info