3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

I don't get the "just farm shaper/uber elder lol" thing for money. Like.. i did that a bit last league and outside a lucky watcher's eye I sold for like 4ex it was barely profitable. Also got one dying sun total and even then that wasn't that much money.

its the best I can make and got atm.

no life, can craft the life but it only goes up to 55, id rather take the new veiled mod
Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 21, 2018, 6:54:39 AM
Looks like everyone is using Marble Amulets. I got lucky on an early Xoph's Heart drop. Is this worth using over a Marble?

I still can't afford Kaom's Heart or Kaom's Way yet (sitting at 30c) and I am using a Carcass Jack and two Pyre rings (Loving the HUGE AOE of RF). Once I get the Kaom's pieces, will the Xoph's Heart be worth or should I just sell it now to buy the Kaom's ?
What transmog is the character using at the top of the very first post in this thread? It's badass I want my character to look like that.
"
Stalkrr wrote:
Looks like everyone is using Marble Amulets. I got lucky on an early Xoph's Heart drop. Is this worth using over a Marble?

I still can't afford Kaom's Heart or Kaom's Way yet (sitting at 30c) and I am using a Carcass Jack and two Pyre rings (Loving the HUGE AOE of RF). Once I get the Kaom's pieces, will the Xoph's Heart be worth or should I just sell it now to buy the Kaom's ?

Imo sell xoph's to get great gear. You can get a essence 5L helmet (either burning or conc) with good stats, a kaom's heart, two kaom's rings, a good stat stick etc

Xoph's is high end stuff and it doesn't boost that much in the first place, you don't need it to clear everything in the game anyway
What do we do about the fact that we can't craft blood magic onto the weapon any more? Does this break the build?
"
Swaiper wrote:
What do we do about the fact that we can't craft blood magic onto the weapon any more? Does this break the build?

Either link it, so you lose a gem on SR (not a huge deal) or manage to sustain the mana another way
I run it without bm but I'll probably relink it anyway
info's out, the +1 curse is a chestplate mod, cost 3ex to craft too, time to pull out that i86 astral lol

man...its making me wanna craft one up, but I should probably save currency for a +1 max res koams first
Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 21, 2018, 4:28:32 PM
Yeah do that so I can buy it :D. Also, why do we stack burning damage and then play with ele focus? Isn't the burning an ailment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info