3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
dark_la99 wrote:
Nice build man !

How many exalts it will cost to do shaper and red elder in Standard ?

12.7 I guess.

All joking beside: Endgame boss fights highly depend on your ability to manually dodge attacks and your knowledge of their skills. I played this build this League and you need some items to guarantee comfortable mapping. The potential to upgrade this build and the potential to spend money is endless. It depends on you, if it is necessary for Shaper.
how is this buold speed mapping wise? im thinking of switching builds (from howa es ms) to push from lvl 96 to 100.
I had a Sunder Juggernaut, which I retooled into this build, since I wanted to try anything above tier 10.. All of a sudden I am face tanking tier 11, 12 and currently going thru tier 13..
Did my first few runs on Atziri as well.. Never died once!

Awesome build! Thanks a lot! :)

Cheers
Ama pretty new in this game, where shoul i go next, what should I change, I am having hard time with uber elder :/ cant kill it
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
I reach that point where every little improvement cost XX exalt...

The only way to get big boost is reach lvl 100 and that more %life on tree..

But i'm thinking about bubonic trail with +1 endurance charge and 2 abyssal sock, but it seems to be impossible to find actually.

been a long time since ive posted and I haven't played for the last week or so, but its nice to see someone else's gear reach the same point as me lol. your amulet is basicly the ultimate of what I wanted.

wondering what I should play next league already, maybe a es rf? I really want to try disintegrator staff, whatever I am playing it has to be able to farm uber elder
Last edited by zheng738 on Nov 6, 2018, 5:47:44 AM
"
zheng738 wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
I reach that point where every little improvement cost XX exalt...

The only way to get big boost is reach lvl 100 and that more %life on tree..

But i'm thinking about bubonic trail with +1 endurance charge and 2 abyssal sock, but it seems to be impossible to find actually.

been a long time since ive posted and I haven't played for the last week or so, but its nice to see someone else's gear reach the same point as me lol. your amulet is basicly the ultimate of what I wanted.

wondering what I should play next league already, maybe a es rf? I really want to try disintegrator staff, whatever I am playing it has to be able to farm uber elder

Hi zheng :)

Yes that amulet is just perfect for me. I spend xxxx chaos in fossil to craft one like that without any good results... I bought it to friend finally.

I just change my old frenzy glove for those i wear, i win 150hp and 10kdps but i lose frenzy charges. Dunno if its so important.

I also reworked my tree to get 10 jewel. Its a little different from the usual RF but it work good.

Next target still those bubonic ...

For next league, ill play RF without hesitation.

EDIT:

I reworked (AGAIN) my tree.
Ibought that overprice boots and lose 1 jewel. But i won lot of HP, regen. I'm more tanky for delve and i only lost 8K DPS.
Last edited by Aerus_Morgal on Nov 6, 2018, 1:59:49 PM
Hi guys, I had a fine belt 'til now but I had a lucky essence craft on another one and now I don't know which one is better, what do you reckon? Is the life recovery that much big of a deal? Thank you !

If I have a helmet with just burning damage to start - would my setup be RF - ele focus - conc - efficacy?

Also how do conc and inc aoe interact with one another and with the amplify node in the tree?

Thanks!
http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Sceptre

Guess all shaper mods are not listed
Last edited by Vandit49 on Nov 12, 2018, 10:12:06 AM
Hey man,

So I got a dope necklace.

3.2% life reg/persecond, .33% fire dmg as life, 60 life, maxxed cold resistance, and 26% fire dmg.

PROBLEM BEING I DIDNT REALIZE THE FIRE DMG TO ATTACKS ON IT!!!

I was thinking about locking down three of the mods and then re-rolling the other three which would be the fire dmg, but it also then has a chance to re-roll life and one other important thing. Wondering does the fire dmg to attack completely ruin my build. It is my only piece with fire dmg to attacks and it could fuck up EE.

Let me know man,
Thank you
-Johany Von Chronny

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info