3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
lurker14ownz wrote:
https://youtu.be/cjWLjinPlv0
pohx posted video on the changes. Basically you will likely degen unless yoy grab a few more % life regen. Its wealer for sure but still viable.

It's important to note that Pohx is only degenerating in that video because he doesn't use Vitality aura. If you use Vitality, Purity of Fire, and Marble Amulet, you will still be regenerating life.

"
alphamule wrote:
Does anyone know how big this 3% difference will make?
I play strictly HC as well. Everywhere I look people, many people say it will cause potential degen issues. Maybe chieftain for the regen? Sorry, I'm really bad at this. Any feedback is appreciated. LLRF can be quite expensive too. Before people said it was budget-friendly. I'm guessing now its going to be a very rough start? I really want to play RF already. Thanks, just torn as you can see

It's not that bad. You will just have to put in more effort now to get to a point where you can negate the extra degeneration from bad map mods (- to max res, reduced regeneration, vulnerability). If you don't run those mods then it will still be relatively easy to get to a point where you can sustain RF with no degeneration.
Why do you get minion vitality options?

At the beginning of the league let me know what settings are good for the items
Been loving the build so far

When the servers went down I was playing with PoB and from what I can see using increase area + conc effect together would work if you wanted to 5 link rf for that little bit of extra range while running conc?

or is that just what PoB thinks would happen but it wouldn't work in game?
Last edited by TopSauce on Dec 10, 2017, 5:04:33 PM
"
TopSauce wrote:
Been loving the build so far

When the servers went down I was playing with PoB and from what I can see using increase area + conc effect together would work if you wanted to 5 link rf for that little bit of extra range while running conc?

or is that just what PoB thinks would happen but it wouldn't work in game?

They work together.
So i was following this guide, and now im stuck because warcrys cant be triggered with CWDT... self cast i impossible since they last like 2sec at best.
"
gnats255 wrote:
So i was following this guide, and now im stuck because warcrys cant be triggered with CWDT... self cast i impossible since they last like 2sec at best.

It doesn't need to last. You cast it to heal yourself and/or get endurance charges, which last 10 seconds.
It`s my first time going for rf. Currently im lvl 62 so still some way to go.
Wondered what ppl think about using the new balefire along with this for some extra boost on bosses.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Balefire
Link it with spell totem - burning damage - elemental focus

It might just be till you can start using the kaoms heart/roots (or you will be socket starved when you reach that point).
I can miss the (attack) speed that brightbeak would offer for shield charge since dmg for me isnt high enough yet at this point anyways.

Question as an RF noob (first time playing this build): If we have enough sockets, can we do a self-cast curse like ele weakness to improve damage / why would this not be suggested?
Last edited by Ultimaice on Dec 11, 2017, 12:41:51 PM
Thoughts on using the new unique Augyre with this build? (https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7j18de/augyre_elder_unique/)

To me it looks as if it will help to:
- trigger EE with the converted Lightning Damage meaning I won't need to get a single "adds cold/lightning damage to attacks" affix on one of my other items, thus a better affix elsewhere.
- 40% increased damage to RF
- much easier crit chance with shield charge to keep EO up (iff the buff persists during the 8 sec RT)
- don't need to make the passive tree journey up to EO
- has decent attack speed for shield charge

Compare this to the recommended item, Brightbeak:
- More than double the crit chance (BB - 6.25%, Augyre - 12.21%)
- Worse attack speed (BB - 2.10, Augyre - 1.44)
- Lose out on 30% fire/lightning resist

I'm trying to keep an eye out for new uniques that will fit well into this build. Thoughts on this one?
"
Ultimaice wrote:
Question as an RF noob (first time playing this build): If we have enough sockets, can we do a self-cast curse like ele weakness to improve damage / why would this not be suggested?

The build kinda assumes witchfire brew as your curse i believe..
Atm im running blasphemy+flammability along purity. You could do the same or selfcast it aswell if you dont use the pot and have sockets to spare.

On the augyre, it should work altho that also means that you have to crit just b4 rt pops up, if your timing is off/unlucky your missing out on eo time, im not sure if its worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info