3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Will be doing this as my league starter as well :D

Hope its not to bad :D
Well sure you can still do all the 3.0 content, ist just that mods like -minus max and 60% less regen gonna be more annoying :( just reroll those i guess...
Fireslap-> Joined: Jul 28, 2012
Thanks for such an in-depth guide!
Last edited by ferefar on Dec 6, 2017, 5:50:50 PM
"
Is this build going to be updated pre 3.1?

I updated it. Let me know if i missed anything.

Not much changed:

1. Oak is now recommended for challenge leagues.

2. Belt of the Deceiver is replaced by a Leather belt or a Head Hunter.
Doesn't the fire damage from molten shell trigger elemental equilibrium and give mobs fire res?
"
weavile22 wrote:
Doesn't the fire damage from molten shell trigger elemental equilibrium and give mobs fire res?

Yes, but it doesn't explode often enough to cause any issues. And you should be Shield Charging all the time anyways, so if it triggers, it's gonna be overwritten almost instantly.
Will can do HoG on this build?
"
rhah wrote:
"

Not much changed:

I think the change they made to the shield does not compensate for the degeneration of life
Generador de filtros; Hecho en Java por mi: https://github.com/jhonsoul/GeneradorFiltrosPathofExile/tree/master/src/ejecutable
"
DahakaCo wrote:
"
rhah wrote:
"

Not much changed:

I think the change they made to the shield does not compensate for the degeneration of life

This is the only concern I have as this will be the first time I jump into RF.
Does anyone know how big this 3% difference will make?
I play strictly HC as well. Everywhere I look people, many people say it will cause potential degen issues. Maybe chieftain for the regen? Sorry, I'm really bad at this. Any feedback is appreciated. LLRF can be quite expensive too. Before people said it was budget-friendly. I'm guessing now its going to be a very rough start? I really want to play RF already. Thanks, just torn as you can see
https://youtu.be/cjWLjinPlv0
pohx posted video on the changes. Basically you will likely degen unless yoy grab a few more % life regen. Its wealer for sure but still viable.
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Dec 7, 2017, 7:52:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info