3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

sorry for this idiot question, but i use this build,i have items the same like you,but i have only 87 % fire res,where are you took 2 more?
"
Boris324 wrote:
sorry for this idiot question, but i use this build,i have items the same like you,but i have only 87 % fire res,where are you took 2 more?

Probably from purity of fire + lvl 4 empower.
wow nice guide, read everything and i must say you did a good job. always wanted to try a RF build, not sure which one ill finally do but i got alot of useful information out of this, thank you
IGN berndbionic
I don't understand on thing: on mayhem ssf hardcore the top 1 player with RF used RF+Conc+Burning+EleFocus in 5 link. Why people don't use Increase Rarity in 5th slot?
Can't believe rise of the phoenix was nerfed... solid 400 life regen or so lost
"
solid 400 life regen or so lost

Wait how ? what did they nerf
"
Rise of the Phoenix
Maximum Fire Resistance granted has been reduced to 5% (from 8%). Life regeneration has been increased to 15 to 20 per second (from 6). New versions now also grant 40 to 60 Life (this cannot be divined).

This item granted too much maximum fire resistance, more than any other shield provided for any other maximum resistance type. This made it far too easy to max out fire resistance on a Righteous Fire character. Other bonuses on the item have been added or increased to have the item remain useful for other builds.

let hope for some other tree/itemchanges(buffs)...

Well lvl 21 Purity of Fire and lvl 3 Empower going to be even more important now.
Fireslap-> Joined: Jul 28, 2012
Last edited by Fireslap on Dec 5, 2017, 7:21:58 AM
How much do you feel this Rise of the Phoenix nerf will affect the game play?

I have never played RF and was planning to do so this league since last league too many people were playing it. How will this affect doing tier 15/16 maps? I still would like to try this out, but if I can't do highend mapping then I will have to go another route.

You will still destroy high end maps and shaper/uber atziri are still doable. Belt of the deceiver wont boost our damage anymore so we will lose 10% more damage calculated after everything which sucks but we will gain a little bit back through a high HP belt and the new HP on rotf. It's possible that despair curse from our flask will be stronger than old vulnerability but we will see. I've been playing since beta and I didn't down shaper til a week ago on mayhem with this build so I plan on running it again as a first build.

edit: It's also possible that one or more of the new 49 new uniques will be good for us, too bad we don't get to see them all right now.
Last edited by JungleBeanr on Dec 5, 2017, 8:32:22 PM
Is this build going to be updated pre 3.1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info