3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Chaser8 wrote:
looking for advice on how to craft this belt

block a suffix, yolo exalt and hope for a life roll?

I threw chaos, on the twentieth chaos the belt turned out
"
Vitchy wrote:
Should I go for 21/0 vaal RF or 21/20 RF?

Vaal RF is very good, quality on RF is whatever.
"
Enterich wrote:
It is possible that you post a seperate passive skill tree with all endurance charges please?

im a little bit confused what i should drop for the charges while using kaoms way.

some 5% life nodes? or the 3 gem sockets which needs 6 points at all.

It is even adviceable to get all of the endurance charges on the tree?

Thanks alot :)

Check my tree out.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jun 18, 2018, 3:44:33 AM
Can this build kill all content? Looking to roll this build, have about 25 Ex to spend
"
GGZII wrote:
Can this build kill all content? Looking to roll this build, have about 25 Ex to spend

I kill uber Elder without death from one portal, there are no difficulties everything is very easy.
Without any problems you can clean all the content and with cheaper items. for example with Doryani's Catalyst, without Watcher's Eye. Build is very good
Last edited by UnoIIIup on Jun 18, 2018, 7:10:46 AM
I had Kaom heart drop and thought i'd try complete atlas spending min amount of additional currency as possible.

I'm good up to T14, aslong as not -60% recovery or no regen roll. spent maybe 40c total

Vaal'd a 15map into a 16 and promptly got wrecked by phoenix, so that's another 40c blown technically xd. Damage and regen both too low to cope. In retrospect i fluffed couple of efforts so it's definately possible...but I'm thinking at least 1 Kaoms Way is recommended for Guardians? My regen is about 1700 in HO i think

Can't really see way to get significantly more damage without massive investment into helm. Faster attacks on gloves would allow me switch to catalyst instead of brightbeak, but it's not massive difference in damage.

Last edited by Shankhook on Jun 18, 2018, 11:34:52 AM
is my next upgrade the helm [horror] and a crafted sceptre? or is there anything I can do to give a huge boost to my dps? Playing RF jugg, guardians take so much time to kill. Shaper too (wasn't able to kill shaper, as I was not a lot of damage.)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dnates2014/characters

Just crafted this. No room for blood magic but not sure I want to risk losing all these affixes. Thoughts?
Last edited by Kendjelic on Jun 19, 2018, 12:25:24 AM
I'd try to annul on that sceptre. SR without blood magic is unusable.

Wasted about 250 chaos on essences and then chaos spamming on my marble amulet yesterday to try to get a semi decent roll. Yes I said semi decent. Ended up having to alt spam it and then regal to get a playable one. What a fucking joke.
Don't even bother with essence crafting an amulet, just chaos spam it. In POB the fire damage is a marginal upgrade, and buying essences is the fucking worst.
"
Kendjelic wrote:

Just crafted this. No room for blood magic but not sure I want to risk losing all these affixes. Thoughts?

how is there no space for blood magic? looks like it has open prefixes
"
allana wrote:
"
Kendjelic wrote:

how is there no space for blood magic? looks like it has open prefixes

Looks like you're correct. Ele Focus/Ele Damage share one I believe. Now just need to get Vagan to 7. Thanks for spotting that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info