3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

500+ essences in:

Rolled without life. Slammed it with an ex and got a lucky life roll. This is the closest i've gotten to perfection.
Last edited by rhah on Sep 19, 2017, 1:22:28 PM
"
Scarar99 wrote:
What 4 gem combo would you add to this build if you did what I am doing?

If i had an extra 4-link i'd move my cwdt setup there and add cwdt golem to the 3 socket item.

CwDT + Molten Shell + Immortal Call + Increased Duration

CwDT + Stone Golem
Enduring Cry
would love a gear check if you please, ALSO ill have to look in the thread but has anyone had mana issues while spamming bosses with shield charge?

"
foster21 wrote:
would love a gear check if you please, ALSO ill have to look in the thread but has anyone had mana issues while spamming bosses with shield charge?

Not much to say, other than you missing a lot of life. You should start with your amulet, it probably won't take long to roll something significantly better.

Yes, you can run out of mana if you spam Shield Charge too much and don't use Enduring Cry enough. Warcry use recovers your mana as well as life.
Thx for the advice on the extra 3 slots since I am using 6 link Atz SPlendour Garb. I have burned through about 500 chromatic truing to get the 4 blue 2 red I want. Right now I have 3 blue and 3 red. Is there a 3rd red gem that adds dmg to rf or is very useful to support RF?

I currently have- IIQ/IIR/Ele Focus/RF/Burning.

I was going to add in added fire damage support but I don't think that does jack since this build doesn't have much phys damage (I don't think). I will eventually nut up and keep rolling till I get the colors I want but for now just looking for a good placeholder gem to pop in.

Thanks again for the great build and great support from players who use it.
Can ignore that last post, spent 53 more going 1 at a time this time (screw that workbench) and got the combo I needed.
I love Pohx builds but he always makes a video instead of a forum guide and I'd prefer reading a guide to watching a lengthy video any day of the week. I really appreciate you taking the time to make this but looking through the guide there is one thing that I can't seem to find.

I'm currently leveling with this character and I'm stuck because I don't know what Bandits to take and there's nothing on this guide to clarify unless of course I'm just blind.I'd appreciate it if anyone can get back to me with answer.

Thanks

G

Edit: Ignore this I'm just clearly blind I found the Bandits in the Build section.
Last edited by Ghost265 on Sep 21, 2017, 3:00:42 AM
"
rhah wrote:
500+ essences in:

Rolled without life. Slammed it with an ex and got a lucky life roll. This is the closest i've gotten to perfection.

That's garbage, give it to me.
Hi all, debating doing this vs LL RF/SR Guardian. Obvs the LL is a much more expensive option, but from what I've seen, it can do anything in the game with relative ease.

How does this build fare in things like Uber Lab/Uber Atziri/Shaper etc compared to the LL Guardian version? I prefer the character model of marauder & also this spec is cheaper to max, so I'm debating just rocking this, if I can't afford LL.
"
Tanaomit wrote:
Hi all, debating doing this vs LL RF/SR Guardian. Obvs the LL is a much more expensive option, but from what I've seen, it can do anything in the game with relative ease.

How does this build fare in things like Uber Lab/Uber Atziri/Shaper etc compared to the LL Guardian version? I prefer the character model of marauder & also this spec is cheaper to max, so I'm debating just rocking this, if I can't afford LL.

From what i observed so far in Harbinger, LL RF isn't as good as Berserker. I don't know about LL RF+SR. My guess is that it's more of a Standard build. I doubt that you can make it shine without legacy ES gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info