In need of Protips

Here's my current gear for my Bow Shadow character. Please note that I'm purely self-found, so I don't have access to all OP skill gems or even less quality gems. Only what I've found I'm using. I'm not awersed in leveling up another toon to pick up a gem, but let's say it would have to be only gems I can get from ACT1 I got that down pretty weel even on HC.

So, it's a bow character obviously. I pretty much use all of the skills you see on my character. I'm currently farming Fellshrine (at 65...) Western forest was way too dangerous as I'm kinda squishy. My build may stink, it's very HP dependent and I've not gotten an big ticket items from the skill tree. Should I get the node that converts armor to evasion. Is it must how the game is set up currently. I'd like to go with pure evasion or even pick up the +armor and evasion nodes. I don't want any cookie cutter stuff, or I'd like to avoid it as much as possible. As I don't have any keystones (yet), there isn't much reason I guess to post my build. I got most HP nodes and evasion node. Some damage nodes.

Any suggestions to improve my Lightning arrow, trap, totemer? I use most skills on most fights... LA is really weak though, it feels.

Ok here goes nothing:
Lightning Arrow really needs LMP or GMP as well as Chain to be most effective, afaik.
additionally you may want to curse with Projectile Weakness, as your totem fire projectiles as well.
This is just what I have gathered from the Nugi Stream and the build posts here I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided.
I appreciate the reply. I can't really resarch at work and I too busy playing than theorizing at home :) I follow Nugi, Kripp, Rhox, Martin, etc. streams daily. It just seems that they have access to so much more than us regular chumps. So, I've not really looked into their builds/set-ups. Also, that gear is purely self-found, I should have mentioned. I have no time to spend time trading, also my rng has been more than awful, so I'd have nothing to give in return.

Finding a 4-linked that I can use has been impossible so far as you can see from my gear...

However, I feel that GMP + Fork is overkill. I need to look into that. Why not just GMP and then add Faster Attacks + other extra dmg support? Rather than something that additionally hits for reduced damage. I need to research this.

Also, no GMP has dropped for me and I think I'll stick to self-found for now at least. Unless I come across a great deal for GMP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info