Patch delay minimum will be? Console needs serious immediate attention.

Will there be a minimum time interval for patches?

I have to say, this 'version' of PoE is quite broken, clearly not tested to PC standards.. If just the graphics were bad, that would be O.K. Besides the abundance of problems everyone notices, here is a few more...

-Options do not save, must be set everytime.
-The auto targeting of skills like Sunder is horrible. Is this poor design intentional or a side effect?
-The controller config is nothing like I have seen before. Since Atari 2600, the main action button has been in focus of context. Right now, the main action button ('A') alternates action depending on the menu (to run a map you have to press L1/LB... WTF?). To change a socketed skill, A, B, Move, A, B.? Why can't B be implied for this context?
-Trading with another player should not be 'A'. Again, main context is lost as mainly you will not be trading with another player, but also, this makes selecting the teleporter very frustrating when people are standing on it. This can be problematic from time to time even on PC, but on console...

I did pay the 60usd for points and the hat, but without some official verbage stating when we can expect patches, I and others will not only stop buying things, we'll just stop playing period.

The 6 new players I have played with on console were not impressed at all, but who can blame them. I have complaints, but I also have patience and hope as I know what the game can be. Between the grapics, server issues and overly confusing controls, those 6 players just stopped playing (which sucks for GGG, but that's even less people I can play with!). Right now this game is very broken. Not just by PC or console standards, but even mobile standards.

Please do something about the graphics!! I streamed via the Edge browser some PC play just to see, even that looked better!

Last bumped on Aug 28, 2017, 9:41:03 AM
Hi,

All your feedback is what all feedbacks was during the beta.
I'm prety sure lots of issues will be fixed in patch 3.0.1b planned in a near futur to match pc version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info