Xbox users = Belly Achers

For me... I actually AM part of the group that leaves the Xbox version alone until they fix what's absolutely needed and have gone back to playing on my crappy laptop. Because I want to enjoy playing the game and not get frustrated playing it.

Also, after a 3 week beta that spawned a LOT of bugs and improvements they decided to do a release with most of these points not adressed.

And personally, I think with it released, you can't totally change the control system. That's exactly what should have been done in Beta.

So extend the Beta, instead of release call it 'open beta'. But not release it in it's current state.

And about whining? Have you gone through the forum to see how many people are whining about the PC version being 'dumbed down', the current league being rubbish, the devaluation of exalts or just even the fact that an Xbox version was announced?

It's at least nice to see they actually updated the Known Issues post this time (something which they did not do during the whole 3 week beta). I mean, this is your master forum list to avoid double posts!
And why not list some QoL improvements that are coming in there, like change targeting in town to NPC's, waypoints and stash instead of other players. Or the lootfilter.

I know that a lot of this may be due to Microsoft wanting a release date and the certification process for updates takes longer than on PC...
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
Last edited by PlatoniusIII on Aug 28, 2017, 3:28:01 AM
The Xbox version is awesome! It needs several improvementS, but all of my friends are loving it.

The PC version is also in need of several fixes! I just saw the PC forums and wow... so may complaints.

But you know... playing this game in a controller is SO GOOD. Really.. I wouldn't dare to play it on PC again and touch a mouse and a keyboard once more. Some things are lost in translation, but playing this game on a 50'TV with a controller while lying in my bed is great.

I'm just glad this game came to Xbox. So many great PC games coming to consoles these days: Divinity, Path of Exile, Diablo, Black Desert Online, Tera, etc.
Last edited by rafoca on Aug 28, 2017, 9:16:56 AM
The complaints aren't nearly as terrible as some make it out to be. To disregard feedback on major issues is just not good business. GGG's communication through the beta and after release has been awful to say the least.

I like the trade system , sure it can always improve but it's actually broken right now. The searching is horrible and it takes way to much time to do anything. Even accepting a bid , takes way too much .

Some skills just don't work right.

Some masters don't function.

Certain aspects of the game are significantly different . For example , selling items requires a premium stash tab. I don't care about the price , or that it's required. What I think sucks , is mo one friggin knew how to do it. We had to post a bug , to find out we had to pay.

I can go on and on but people aren't crying cause the game sucks . We want the game to get better and our issues are falling on deaf ears and we have no clue what they're doing about the issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info