Blight / Death Aura / Scorching Ray pvp damage is too high

Disclaimer: I understand how pathetic this thread is, but perhaps developers need some sort of formal request to start doing their job, so there you are:

Blight, Death Aura chaos damage is too high as for current avg. player eHP level.

Having 75%(96%) chaos resistance, 7700 eHP, 5 uses of instant flask (3158 eHP per use)
I expecting being able to survive 20 stacks of 4.75 sec duration Blight
but no, once my character got 5-8 stacks of 5l lvl 22 Blight it has no chance to stay alive before the debuff expire.

I think it's a bit too much.
23490+ unavoidable pvp damage in 5 seconds, are you serious?
Blight pvp damage outclass any chaos-based skill in the game.

Please consider to add T constant to Blight/Death Aura different from default 30.

8-stages Scorching Ray (on lvl85 cheaply geared character) deals over 5k pvp degen/sec That is still unmanageable unless you have 20+ uses of 'flask of Dousing'.
Please consider to reduce SR pvp damage. Since it's stackable debuff I'd suggest set T equal to the skill cast rate.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Aug 27, 2017, 8:16:14 AM
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2017, 4:42:24 AM
give up already, the game is shit
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
SR hurts more than in 2.6 on my tank character, they supposed to reduce it's damage, not increase it.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Rupenus wrote:

Forum pvp
"
Rupenus wrote:
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Disclaimer: I understand how pathetic this thread is, but perhaps developers need some sort of formal request to start doing their job, so there you are:

Blight, Death Aura chaos damage is too high as for current avg. player eHP level.

Having 75%(96%) chaos resistance, 7700 eHP, 5 uses of instant flask (3158 eHP per use)
I expecting being able to survive 20 stacks of 4.75 sec duration Blight
but no, once my character got 5-8 stacks of 5l lvl 22 Blight it has no chance to stay alive before the debuff expire.

I think it's a bit too much.
23490+ unavoidable pvp damage in 5 seconds, are you serious?
Blight pvp damage outclass any chaos-based skill in the game.

Please consider to add T constant to Blight/Death Aura different from default 30.

8-stages Scorching Ray (on lvl85 cheaply geared character) deals over 5k pvp degen/sec That is still unmanageable unless you have 20+ uses of 'flask of Dousing'.
Please consider to reduce SR pvp damage. Since it's stackable debuff I'd suggest set T equal to the skill cast rate.

Scorchign ray already have T value.
The Holy Bible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info