The beachhead map is too easy?

There are 2 things which can make Harbingers dangerous
1. map mods
2. beyond monsters(great synergy)

Beachhead doesn't have either and for supposedly the very end challenge of the new league is completely underwhelming. Its safe to say that a map like Putrid Cloister with its combination of proximity shields + titty bitches + totems + all those curses can be way more dangerous than anything that big Harbinger can bring to the table.

IMO there should either be new map mods for the tier 15 one or something else to ramp up the challenge.
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 8:54:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
1. map mods

Beachhead doesn't have either and for supposedly the very end challenge of the new league is completely underwhelming. Its safe to say that a map like Putrid Cloister with its combination of proximity shields + titty bitches + totems + all those curses can be way more dangerous than anything that big Harbinger can bring to the table.

IMO there should either be new map mods for the tier 15 one or something else to ramp up the challenge.

It's probably meant as an end game reward rather than end game challenge. You get lucky rerolling t15 maps with harbinger orbs, and you get to farm a map that will shower you with riches (and experience, because xp gain in beachhead seems unusually high compared to other t15 maps).
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
I got it from a tier 13 map.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Beachhead maps can be of different levels. I ran a couple of lvl 82 ones, and I got them by harbingering T15 maps.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
1. map mods

You Talking from a hardcore point of view? were your character is the bet you making each time you roll this "dangerous maps"

what map mods you rolling on the regular on your tier 15 that you need the extra rush here? lol

PD: I dont mind what league you play as a personal level but making suggestions should be from the HC point of view, 1 portal, 1 try (and being able to log out)
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
Compare it to the other unique maps, this is the right way I think, it pales in comparison despite its high tier.
"
ts safe to say that a map like Putrid Cloister

Is made easier than white T1 map by simply running an curse immunity flask...

There is like 1-2 unique maps that pose a challenge and that's it.

Problem with Beachhead is that i'ts just a part of an rushed league mechanic. Get them shards and some nice experience and leave it at that.

Pumping harbingers damage and speed for third time wont fix anything,neither there is time for complete rebalance.

Enabling device mods for maps would be great for the map (beyond if you wish..)
ign: Ron
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Beachhead maps can be of different levels. I ran a couple of lvl 82 ones, and I got them by harbingering T15 maps.

There are only 3 tiers of Harbinger maps. Any red map you turn into a Beachhead will be tier 15. Any yellow map you harbinger orb into a Beachhead with be tier 10, etc.
U MAD?
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

OMG, so sick of people complaining "it's too easy", *waaahhh*, because when GGG tweaks it people will still complain, this time "it's too hard", *waaahhh*
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info