Trading Board Feedback

When it does decide to even work trading is such a giant mess. I have 2 Xbox at home and did some testing.

1. There's no buyouts so good luck trying to get a successful purchase. When we look to buy something it usually means we want it in that very moment. I mean, look at the dozens of posts on reddit complaining about DND and/or mapping on PC and it just completely slows the trading process which brings me to my next point.

2. There are no notifications when somebody makes you an offer, further prolonging item trading.

3. No filters... come on man. This is pretty much self explanatory, which leads to...

4. An OASIS of junk, and to add insult to injury, this useless junk repeats itself in search results across several pages.

5. Remember how horrible and a terrible idea it is to wait on a trade? Well... enjoy your limit of 5 offers at a time!

This trading system (that we have to pay for btw) is atrocious, on a game where trading is a cornerstone it makes you look like inexperienced devs or maybe you just don't care cause we're Xbox. At this point we're all better off going SSF (btw).
Last edited by LucaExplo on Aug 27, 2017, 5:32:07 AM
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2017, 8:18:02 PM
High 5! I 100% agree, the trade system is trash on xbox. With the fact that some might say it's made the game pay to win. As you HAVE to buy a premium stash tab in order to sell items.

Hopefully GGG will fix this soon enough.
If we just had a chat system, I believe the entire problem would fix itself...
I agree as is the trading board is completely useless. You can't find what you are looking for and also no one knows when you trade them because they don't get notified.... hopefully changes come soon.
At least you have a trade system, we on PC don´t even have one and we play / pay for several years now.

GGG is opposed to trading for whatever reason they might have.
I Agree the trading for xbox needs some majoy improvements. Like you said the whole board is a sea of trash gear.
Completely agree and my brother feels the same way. They need to implement searches by name and/or a few properties on items. They definitely need to fix trade and I'd like to see public parties like on pc. Like the previous person said a chat system would help to solve some of these issues.
Last edited by DecayingBlonde on Aug 27, 2017, 11:07:27 AM
I would be a lot happier with the trading if there were buyouts. It REALLY sucks not being able to immediately buy something that has a friggin price listed! Why the hell should we wait for the seller to approve of the price that HE listed himself????
Standard Forever
How do you even list an item from your stash tab?

Add a note to it.. but it never works :/
"
How do you even list an item from your stash tab?

Add a note to it.. but it never works :/

Make your premium stash tab public (R3)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info