"Auction House" isnt free

I really hope this is just a bug in the game but as of right now the only way I know of to sell gear or currency is to buy a premium stash tab and put it on public...

If anyone knows a way to list items without the use of a premium tab I would love to know because I have been trying to figure out for about an hour. If the isn't then it practically forces people to buy a tab since it would be very difficult to trade without one, which would be perfectly acceptable if I was told before the console release that I would have to pay for this new "user friendly" trading system that was so heavily advertised.
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2017, 12:59:26 PM
What difference would it have made if you had been told before release?
Way to cry bro... it's obviously just a minor bug. Already posted about this. Chill out
A) Not a bug

B) Spend a few bucks and support them. Upgrading a tab to premium is not expensive.
"
CuddlyChaos wrote:
it's obviously just a minor bug.

No it isn't lol.
Standard Forever
"
DrFlobe wrote:
I really hope this is just a bug in the game but as of right now the only way I know of to sell gear or currency is to buy a premium stash tab and put it on public..

You've played a lot on PC. You know how it works. And you have either paid money for a premium tab on PC, or are listing items on the forum here.

You could still list items on a forum and trade. So there are still options for trading, though I guess you'll also need Xbox Live Gold for that.
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
Last edited by PlatoniusIII on Aug 25, 2017, 4:26:35 AM
"
CuddlyChaos wrote:
Way to cry bro... it's obviously just a minor bug. Already posted about this. Chill out

Probably not a good idea to attack someone who by saying they're crying and need to chill about something they already have access to. I was just thinking about people who are new to the game and don't have money to throw around on a f2p game just to use a huge feature in the game, which is trading.
"
projectsix wrote:
A) Not a bug

B) Spend a few bucks and support them. Upgrading a tab to premium is not expensive.

I already did, but I don't think everyone should be forced to pay to trade
"
PlatoniusIII wrote:
"
DrFlobe wrote:
I really hope this is just a bug in the game but as of right now the only way I know of to sell gear or currency is to buy a premium stash tab and put it on public..

You've played a lot on PC. You know how it works. And you have either paid money for a premium tab on PC, or are listing items on the forum here.

You could still list items on a forum and trade. So there are still options for trading, though I guess you'll also need Xbox Live Gold for that.

You realize how much of a hassle that would be to manually list items on a non existent xbox trading forum. Not to mention the fact that messaging the people for the item you want to buy would be equally as annoying so people would just wait until the built in auction house has the item for sale rendering your item post useless.
They do this on PC as well. That's how Poe.trade works. It's not nearly as bAd as I thought it would be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info