Should I divine this bow? Every stat is good

I divined it once all stats moved by like 1 or 2

Should I keep divining?

Not really worth divining. Could get higher elemental damage mods.
IGN : Jovial
dang
Anyone else can response?
divines only change the values within the stat bracket you rolled. you should review the suffixes and prefixes. once you roll a specific one the stats will only change within that given range. You rolled low stats to begin with and they will not change signifiacently. do not waste divines on that piece of gear.

It's got crappy Physical Damage + Accuracy, crappy Fire Damage, Cold Damage is decent but could still be 1 tier better, and it has decent Attack Speed but again could be 1 tier better. Bows max out at 13% IAS and you're not even the same bracket. Not worth a Divine.
Thanks
read the mechanics thread, i think it explains how divines work in there, if not, Invalesco has a thread on it, you should really read one of those threads before using such expensive currency
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Here is what you could obtain by using a Divine Orb:

Your +57% dmg mod is the "Serrated" prefix and could roll (50%-69%)
Your 11-27 fire dmg mod is the "Scorching" prefix and could roll (11-15)min - (23-27)max
Your 14-30 cold dmg mod is the "Polar" prefix and could roll (14-19)min - (29-34)max
Your 9% IAS mod is "of Ease" suffix and could roll (8%-10%)
Your +70 acc mod is "of Accuracy" suffix and could roll (61-100)

*I don't know about the projectile speed mod. I didn't see a suffix for that. Maybe it's innate to the bow? I never use bows.

As you can see, you can only reroll within a specified range with a Divine. You won't get top tier mods out of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info