No Sound

As soon as I press the menu button the sound stops. I googled and apparently this persisted throughout the beta. Someone suggested to plug a headset into the controller and surprisingly that works, but as soon as it's unplugged the audio stops again. How did this make it out of the beta? Is there a solution that doesn't involve the headset plugged in to get sound out of my TV?
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
Thanks for your report.

Could you please tell me what sort of TV you are using? There was a fix for the no sound issue from beta that went into the live build, I apologise for the inconvenience of this still affecting you.

Sony Bravia XBR-43X830C. I have also tried it through an Onkyo TX-NR646 receiver with the same results as well as all of the audio options in the Xbox settings.
I just went into the headset volume settings and set the chat mixer to do nothing and the sound comes on. Note. I am not using a headset nor in a party chat so these options should not have any part of the games audio?
No sound here as well on a Panasonic tv from the first second the game starts on that beach. It's like I am playing the beta because in the beta we had the same problem allready!!!!!

And I see still hit animations a meter befor the mobs instead of on the mobs. That was reported also during the closed beta.
Same problem here. I have 49LG UJ7500
I too have no sound but everything worked fine during the beta :(

Insignia NS-46L550A11.
I also have exactly the same issue where if i plug a headset in it works otherwise there is no sounds
Same here... works only when I plug in my headset.... Onkyo Receiver
No sound here. I hear it at the Grinding Hears logo at beginning of game and them silence

Samsung un65ks8500f

Edit... I plug in the mic headset and sound comes through my tv
Last edited by Epicent3r1249 on Aug 26, 2017, 11:49:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info