Purple Lightning Weapon Effect MTX

purple lightning weapon effect only shows on one weapon...why? I bought it expecting it to show on dual wielding...I guess I scammed myself or something...even the challenge league weapon effect shows on dual wield, the 30 dollar supporter pack weapon effects too.

the 220 credit purple weapon effect even shows on dual wield, I dont get it why the 200 credit one doesn't do the same? so is the 20 credit difference the only reason it gets to show on two weapons ?
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2017, 3:21:33 PM
"
Simplexity99 wrote:
purple lightning weapon effect only shows on one weapon...why? I bought it expecting it to show on dual wielding...I guess I scammed myself or something...even the challenge league weapon effect shows on dual wield, the 30 dollar supporter pack weapon effects too.

the 220 credit purple weapon effect even shows on dual wield, I dont get it why the 200 credit one doesn't do the same? so is the 20 credit difference the only reason it gets to show on two weapons ?

Only supporter pack weapon effect show on both weapons. Point bought ones are one weapon only.

Reasoning is simple:

You can only buy one of each supporter pack while you can buy multiple weapon effect with coins.

It's a intelligent business decision to not make it be on both weapons.

Also the screen shot you made is of a presentation video that has 2 effects applied: one on each weapon.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Bone2flesh wrote:

Only supporter pack weapon effect show on both weapons. Point bought ones are one weapon only.

Reasoning is simple:

You can only buy one of each supporter pack while you can buy multiple weapon effect with coins.

It's a intelligent business decision to not make it be on both weapons.

Also the screen shot you made is of a presentation video that has 2 effects applied: one on each weapon.

I see, makes sense...guess they should put that in small print somewhere haha no big deal tho.
:) guess Ill just have to buy another one then.
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Aug 21, 2017, 2:01:05 PM
thats soo much bullshit, glad i didnt spend much on this game ...

and screw paying $20 for some idiot to mess around with hue slider
...just tint your monitor's color...
Last edited by CaoMengde on Aug 21, 2017, 3:22:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info